Max Is Back

Max Kill_Joy

Hey guys Max is back for a little while. I was in New Mexico/Texas/Mexico.

I was helping border patrol finding people crossing over w/o an inivite :). I also was on a team that would search for tunnels and "radio Houses" set homes with radio/optic equipment

One bust we collected 5000 lbs of weed. With in 2 months the 4-14 cav caught 2000 people that would have crossed in a 10 mile strech. With that same 10 miles in the last 2 years they only caught 990. There were groups of 20 at times.

We founld out that the area we were on was being used by ARMS dealers. While we were there Not one arrest was made with ARMS but on the sholders where we were not the arrest went up to 3 a day. Meaning we did our job so good that word spread that they would not get though us. The boarder patrol put 150 extra BP agents on both sides of our screen line and caught a great amount of arms and drugs, about 7 dealers a week.

We have been told that we got the eye of DC on our mission. I was also in the local papers in Texas and there was something on CNN about us.

It feels really great to have sone something that most in the military dont get to do. I really got to help fight the war on terror in our own back yard.

While I was in New Mexico I also got ot train. I shoot expert 3 times out of 3 with my scores 39/40 39/40 40/40 also scored expert at the CCM Close Combat Marksmanship aka Shoot House. I did my gunnery on my STRYKER and I was the only mk-19 gunner that qualified everything first time go. There were 12 tables. I had a blast.

I also got 280 on my pt test WOOTAGE 300 is the MAX, you can get a little higher but its like bonus points

The most importaint thing that happened was that I got my new laptop AREA-51 7700. I almost bought the voodoo envy but it would have taken 2 months so I said forget about it

I go to Iran/iraq border aug.

Edited by Max Kill_Joy

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
mk, so at fragfest I'll have shodan on my right and Max on my left.  My security positions are now filled.

Should call you Mack Bolan (anyone ever read those books?)

lmao. My mom and dad read those all the time when I was younger and I read some. Probably one of the reasons I can go from Fantasy to mystery without concern.

Max,

This may sound funny coming from a Canadian, but thank you for what you are doing.

You have chosen to put it on the line, defend your country against those who wish to hurt, injure or destroy it. By doing what you are doing you also protect other democratic societies around the globe and for that we should all be grateful for your efforts.

Max, I will pray for you and your family and I hope that God and your faith will keep you safe.

Shodan