Hostie killer

Sid

Oh dern it, I forgot to get his steam id. Anyway his name was Sho-Man. Killed hosties in order to kill round multiple times. Please ban. I'm sure others will be in soon to post about same topic hopefully they have the steam id... My bad guys

Sho-man..........Sho-dan?

Could it be? Is it possible? YES!!!

Or maybe not...

I think not. But I was playing in cs_office with Sho-man and he did kill two hosties one time intentionally, with the other two already rescued and with one second left in the round. :laugh: But I've seen this type of thing done several times before with no admins warning (I think). And I only witnessed him doing that once.

I guess I dont really see the problem with this when used as a tactic. I beleve Ive even seen some gcs do it. For example, theres one hosite in compund that has a problem following. With low time and health, when Im half way back already adn notice he's gone, Id rather shoot him and rescue the other two then automatically lose the match because the AI goofed fro the hosties.

Correct me if Im wrong?

Sho-man..........Sho-dan?

Could it be? Is it possible? YES!!!

Or maybe not...

It's definitly not.

One day, it was just me shodan and sho-man... and the console even asked if sho wanted sho-man to change it, but he didnt mind.

so unless Shodan has a twin or is bipolar... it's 2 different ppl.

This has come up previously. I believe it was said (not sure if it's a GC announced statement or not) that CTs killing hostages to end the round (as in, rescuing 2 then killing the others) is not acceptible as it is not the way a real counter-terrorist agent would act.

With that said, real hostages don't stop in the middle of hostile terrorist territory after being told "follow me to safety." Maybe that hostage is really a terrorist trying to stall the cts from their victory and gaining cash. In this instance, ask the hostie if he is a terrorist before rescuing. :D

Edited by simkiller

This has come up previously.  I believe it was said (not sure if it's a GC announced statement or not) that CTs killing hostages to end the round (as in, rescuing 2 then killing the others) is not acceptible as it is not the way a real counter-terrorist agent would act.

Not our fault the hostages are too stupid to make a run for it. And I didn't know real counter-terrorist agents bought their own weapons before each mission. Man, that would suck.

kruten, real CT agents do gear up differently for each mission depending on needs, environment, etc.  True, the game isn't 100% true to life (not even close), a CT killing a hostage is a major difference.

Yeah, I know, but you think the hosties could at least make a break for it when the coast is clear!