Fun Spots, Part Deux!!

(edited)

Check out these fun spots I found in cs_compound! You can get to all of them without changing the gravity. The CT roof boost requires only two people but the T roof requires three. There are actually two ways up the middle building; the ct-side face is the much harder one. Shout out to Lazerus for helping me late into the night. Red bull gives you wings!

compound01.jpgcompound02.jpg

compound04.jpg

compound03.jpgcompound05.jpg

compound07.jpgcompound08.jpg

compound09.jpg

compound10.jpgcompound06.jpg

Edited by pagan

(edited)

In a stock server, that would be so funny. Be picking them off and they wouldn't know where they're getting shot at from. I'm going to go make a server real quick and get some screenshots of some other places we good probably camp. And find out how you got to those spots.

Edited by Kruten

(edited)

The server's IP is 127.0.0.1:27015. Password is GCTEST. We can test out some of these

spots that require more than one person.

Ahh!!! I didn't look at those last two screenshots of those two places. Nevermind those then.

Edited by Kruten

Pretty funny spots there Pagan and Laz - and yes, I think a guy who could get there quickly could do some pretty serious ownage! Nice job.

It's always amazing to me the clever spots people can find that seem almost inaccessible - even in existing map that have been played to exhaustion - and yet those spots are there if you just put the time and energy into it.

Great job! Hope I don't get headshot by somebody up there sometime!

Cranky B)