New content patch today

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I came early due to my son being sick and while he was sleeping, loaded up the game to get the content patch thing. It took a few minutes then it took off and updated pretty fast. Now the realm is down but this is the one that many have been waiting for. Meeting stones, updates to druid (Finally!!) and etc.

Get it now before the west coast people and those east coast folks get home from work and kill the servers.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Not that it matter AK. Stupid login servers do not authenticate most of the time and when they do, you automatically get disconnected.

Also be sure to remove your old configurations when it asks you to when you finally get in IF you are using cosmos. I said no and got tons of script errors. Now I can't get back in again. Blizzard has to do something with the login servers. It's a little bit silly.

woot, i downloaded it form 3dgamers (the patch) in about 15secs and it worked. I was using Gypsymod but i think ill try out the new WOW UI, it's not too bad, 4 extra bars.

Yea im having problems trying to log in too... and i hear the one way ticket to a low pop server thing just blew up in my face. Stonemaul just became high pop today, after it was moved to medium yesterday. Grrr.

Illidan is now listed as low pop.

Edited by All Kill3r

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I will be asking for a free day after this nonsense. They will not put Argent Dawn up for character transfer yet ours has so many problems due to high traffic.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Bug in the patch preventing those who got disconnected from the realm on initial logon to not be able to get back on. You would think this would have been discovered during beta. Makes you wonder. :)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

Great changes. Got to play a bit before being disconected and could not get back on. Dire Maul is neat. It is a huge place.

The healing ability of the Bear form for Druid is great. Lots of HP recovery. it basically can make the dire bear a real tank. fight a bit, get some rage, use the heal ability. get your hp back. it is nuts.

The new finishing move for the cat form is also most excellent. at 5 combo points you do instant 670 - 720 damage. Very nice for this form. Makes it worth using now.

Bark Skin is also very useful. used it a few times. Blizzard should have made the druid look like bark though rather than using the power word: shield effect for the spell. That is kind of lame.

Tauren's get newer and better dances Finally.

The Wildheart Shoulders for druids look very neat.

Oh, and getting wasted in the game really is a neat affect. Do it once, i would not do it again. Hard to play when you can't see.

Edited by zerodamage .gc

heh i got my character drunk, was pretty cool.

The wildheart spaulders make it look like druids can fly ! lol

Diremaul will have to wait, i couldn't get any kind of stability tonight, i crashed right after i started the instance.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Login server is still utter crap. Sits at authenticating for a long time now.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Dire Maul is a leather wearers paradise and even more so for druids and healers. Lots of blues with + to healing on them. Found some nice bracers tonight off of the King Ogre dude. + to stam, intel and spirit w/ +20 to healing.

I will be asking for a free day after this nonsense.  They will not put Argent Dawn up for character transfer yet ours has so many problems due to high traffic.

I think they need to offer char transfer for only alliance on Argent... would help the server overall, and create more balance between us. Probably wont happen though..

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think i am going to plan on blizzard screwing it up every tuesday and the servers being down every tuesday. Then I will not be so irritated.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Unfortunately, a friend of mine leaves tomorrow who can make me a nice epic item and the deadline is today. doesn't look like I will find the last few Essence of Waters in time.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

last time i did that side of strat, the barroness (sp) was bugged and kept body hopping non stop. would not kill her. havne' t been in there since.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Still down. I am calling tomorrow. Time blizzard quit avoiding the necessary for Argent dawn server. Seriously. All day. I am also out of an epic cape now because of this bs.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

2 days for the same crap last week. Now this week, 26 hours and counting. Longest down time yet. Yup, I will be calling to request another.