Become the King of the TMP!

This is the ultimate show down - A fight between titans - A battle of wits. This is the Steyr Tactical Machine Pistol king of the hill - winner takes all – toe to toe dance of death. Pure - mortal – combat. Currently the mighty Javabomberman and I, cobaltgrc - hero to the people are in a competition that will ring through the ages. We are neck and neck – a struggle to stay above the water… Only Julian also know as the hard hitting Dr. Doom is close to our fight for complete dominance in mastery of the TMP. Who else will answer the call and challenge these two Oligarchs? Are you brave enough to heed this quest? Will you put down that Colt long enough to understand how devastating the Tactical Machine Pistol can be upon the cowardly terrorists? I know you will. I can see the warrior blood that pulses within your veins – how it heats your finger tips – how those tips call for the trigger of a weapon that demands dexterity.

As of 9:16 pm Mach 24, 2005 I am master of the TMP. Who will challenge my rightful place on the throne? Will it be you?

tmp106ed.jpg

I propose this :

FRIDAY, APRIL 1st @ "INSERT GOOD STARTING TIME HERE" we meet for.....

THE GC TMP ASAP SHOWDOWN....down....down....down

The battle ground will be PROJECT MAYHEM if all parties agree where mortal combat will take place to decide the ultimate TMP master!!!

(edited)
You dont, I suppose.  Might be a thing like scoutknivez where everyone just spawns with one. :)

I was thinking more of just a general whoever is the best ranked with the TMP is the best ever and thus the King. But I'm starting to like this event idea, brillow, and I think I will make a map like scoutknivez but with only TMPs if you guys are willing to play it for a King of TMP event.!!!11

ps. or if there are some TMP maps out there already we can use them. I will search for them.

Edited by cobaltgrc

(edited)

Man... ...and I won't have time to rise from #4 to the top spot with the M4, because I'll be on a mission trip in New York, until a few days later.

...on the upside, I won't be "Redhawke" any more.

Oh, and get it right, guys - TMP stands for "Teh Melon Popper". Sheesh. You people...

Edited by Norguard