wat u think of the stats restarting

Can someone clearly explain to me whats happening with the stats:

Have the stats been reset or just reduced?

Iv seen people with a thousand kills already. surely this couldnt have happened in a couple of days.

Also, my personal stats for recrud (on the temer pyscostats page) show more kills than i have made in the past few days.

Im just confused because instead of a complete change, mine seem to have been reduced, can someone 'clearly' explain whats going on

thanks

Can someone clearly explain to me whats happening with the stats:

Have the stats been reset or just reduced?

Iv seen people with a thousand kills already. surely this couldnt have happened in a couple of days.

Also, my personal stats for recrud (on the temer pyscostats page) show more kills than i have made in the past few days.

Im just confused because instead of a complete change, mine seem to have been reduced, can someone 'clearly' explain whats going on

thanks

They look like they've been reduced. Mine says I have 4 MAC10 kills and I have rarely gotten a MAC10 in all of my CS time. And I know I didn't even get a MAC10 when I was playing yesterday.

I recall a time a few years ago when stats were reset I think monthly. I actually liked that becasue it kept the regs playing a lot to race for those top 10 slots. Maybe bi-monthly would be good too. Sometimes I have off weeks... <_<

The stats reseting every month will have little effect on who gets the top spot, as your skill rating is based on how you have been playing recently, rather than your long term position.

I still need someone to explain whats actually happened with the stats, as they clearly havent been reset. Can anyone says what actually happened?

The stats reseting every month will have little effect on who gets the top spot, as your skill rating is based on how you have been playing recently, rather than your long term position.

I still need someone to explain whats actually happened with the stats, as they clearly havent been reset. Can anyone says what actually happened?

Just be patient, we are working on it.

***Edit, ok looks like the stats program got reset, but there were still some old logs on the remote directory. Everything should be reset now and links should be correct. I know recruds directory says temer, but they are correct....if you didn't notice recrud took temer's ip, that's why its like that.