MCC Moments - Everyone look!!!

mrX

Several posts have suggested the making of an MCC montage (sp?) - a cool little video for the community on the MCC tourney.

Well, there's a lot of video there to review, and it'll be a big task for whoever is considering it.

With that in mind, use this post as a place to point out those precious moments :P Whether it be of yourself, a bud in your clan, or just a time when you really got owned or saw some great teamplay.

Prolly easiest way is to use viewdemo <demoname> in console. Then hitting F2 will bring down the video menu. This will give a time in the video when the event occurs. Then just post the time and the demoname and a short blurb about what it is. Maybe even a round number and demoname with description will work.

Either way, whoever makes a video of this will be appreciative.

I am planning on making a highlight video of MCC at the end of the season (which gives me awhile to work on it) and I would definatly appreciate any advice on what shots to include.....specific game and maybe even time in demo would be nice.

I can't remember, but do the demo's show the "slow-mo" kills like we see on MmmmTV? if they do afew of those would be pretty dern kewl to see. I wish I could help but my movie skillz are in short supply... now if you need anything doe in photoshop... I can help you there B)