Games

++SexyTyme++

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

I'm not too up-to-date on the newer games on the market right now. The only newer games I own are Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights. A lot of my friends play NWN right now, so I play that quite a bit when I'm not playing CS.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Man, i wanna get EQ (EverQuest) but i dont know if i can do the whole monthly charge.. is it worth it?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

No, its not. That game will consume your very living soul! Anyone remember Assault Penguinz? Guess what he's doing RIGHT NOW? He's level 53, and he's been trying to get to 54 for a week, I guarantee it.

EQ doesn't even compare to Anarchy Online IMO.

Anarchy is very cool. The musical scores and scenery are just too cool. It's been a few months since I've played it, but was addicted to it for a year. Certainly has some balancing issues, and PVP is a joke, but overall the game is very cool. Worth checking out.

Anyone here play Red Alert 2 still? I am thinking about making a clan with a few of my friends. Lemme know because I am working on a site for the clan right now. My AIM s/n is cslsgunman.

Gunman :ph34r:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

WC3 on occasion with DJ... good times, good times...

yo...i seen alot of ppl talk about mmorpg's. Im from the old school mmorpg. I played Ultima Online, but never got into the newer ones like DOAC, AA, EQ....but...Ive been keeping up with this game since fall of 2000.Shadowbane looks awesome. Has a whole econonic system ran by the players and the cites they own. Final release date now is March 25th. A game im defianlty going to buy

I'm not too up-to-date on the newer games on the market right now.  The only newer games I own are Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights.  A lot of my friends play NWN right now, so I play that quite a bit when I'm not playing CS.

NWN...mmmmm.....

Go Villiam, crazy green Rangerdin!

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I like playing the orginal diablo alot with my friend... we are leet and we are legit :lol:

game is so much better then d2

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

im becomoing a starcraft:Broodwar freak again (when i used to play..i wouldnt get off 4 hours....GO Zerg!

EDIT: yes i know it said terran....i wuz thinking about my frend when he played..he wuz terran..i wuz zerg..i would whip!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Used to play Starcraft. Best defense for Terrans is loads and loads of Supply Depots. Build a wall of them.. they take forever to kill, and they allow you to build more units! Put some turrets/bunkers behind them all so you can take out air units and the ground units that are fighting their way through your depots...

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

that is single...multi is awsome...i rocked at that game..i got all my frends into for a good time...then cs