Mitch Hedberg

Magruter

(edited)
Comedian Mitch Hedberg was found dead in a New Jersey hotel room Wednesday morning, according to Minnesota's Pioneer Press. He was 37.

This guy was one of my favorite stand up.. If you don't know him go out and buy a CD or he'll be on comedy central. You'll never laugh so hard! Sorry to see him go, he was a genius.

Here's an article:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1499352/2...?headlines=true

Edited by Magruter

I thought i would post up some of his lines for those of you who don't know who he is.

I have a friend who is a juggler. If I'm at his house, I don't like to take food from him, if it's in threes. He has three apples left, I guess I can't have one. I wouldn't want to screw up his practice routine.

Sometimes I get really lonely. Especially when I'm throwing a Frisbee
I can't wait to get off the stage, because I've got some LifeSavers in my pocket and pineapple is next!
I tried to walk into Target, but I missed. I think the entrance to Target should have people splattered all around

I've heard "genius", "heroine addict", and "fon Howard Stearn Show" used in this topic....

One of these words do not belong. Just seems amusing, although nobody dying is necessarily a funny thing nor every a happy occassion. That said, it's hard for me to say it's a "sad" occurance when a drug addict accidentaly overdoses.

Don't mean to open up this can of worms....but every person that is investing in those big time drugs is encouraging the traffic into our country which costs everyone of money and good people in the long run. :(

Sounds like a funny guy tho, those are funny lines!