STEAMID NO GOOD?

gOOters

I knew this would happen. STUPID STEAM!!! :angry: I got a new internet connection and when i tried to get in the game, it said, your steamticket is expired, enter your password. Well I tried what I THOUGHT was my password (and about 20 others) and they all failed!?! So WHAT?! Do I buy another game now!? Stupid idiots. Im mad...

do not despair! I am pretty sure this is a random thing that happens, I remember it happening to me once. I rebooted my system and it worked, but I think there's something else you can do if that doesn't work. There is a file you can delete in your steam folder that will reset somethingerother, and allow this problem to go away. I wish I could remember it, but I do not. Someone else surely knows what it is, and I'm only posting to let you know that you won't need to buy another copy of half-life. :P

so whoever knows what that file is, do tell. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I had the 'steamticket' error a week or so ago. Checkout the steampowered forums for the answer. I had to delete a file and then I was good as new.

I envision you stompin' around the house with fists clenched and teeth grindin' in a Chevy Chase-ish style at the end of Christmas Vacation.

You're funny...