How many of you would be interested?

Gunman

I was wondering how many people would be interested in participating in a LAN party near Madison, Wisconsin sometime this summer. I know of a perfect place that could easily hold 40 people and their computers. It has a couple bathrooms and we could even set up a place for people to crash if they got tired or passed out. I believe the cost to rent it for a day is $150, but I think there is a discount if you get it for a weekend. Please only respond to this if you CAN attend or would like more information. I think a fair admission charge could be assessed when I find out how many could go, it should be less than $10 which doesn't include the prize money or whatever.

Here is who is interested so far...

1)Gunman

2)Bullet-401

3)Slinky(I haven't asked but he lives near me)

4)Knathrak(friend of mine)

5)USAF Wrath(another friend)

6)Magruter

7)Longhair

8)Playa/Pselus

9)Draco

10)SmoothCriminal

Lemme know, if you want to be added to this list.

Gunman

I have driven to Missouri before..not too bad of a drive. I think about 8 hours though :blink: if you dont mind driving that far...I think if more people say they can go maybe more people who arent sure about going might decide to...so if you wanna go please respond to this....I will get a date and stuff based on everyones availability...

Gunman

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
do you have to bring your computers?  :huh:

Most likely. Its not like a lot of us have good, spare computers lying around. :P

This will probably be sometime in late July or early August. It will be in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (Right next to Madison) You will need to bring yer own computer and drinks. I will ask everyone to bring a food item, and some money for a donation to rent the place. To rent it for the weekend will cost around $250...so we will need people to donate as much as possible. I am hoping to have at least 30 people there so it should only cost about $8 a person. Fatty could you please see if you can get some people to come to this one. I will come to yours :lol:

Gunman

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

How far of a drive is it from Des Moines, Iowa. Because if it's more than 5 hours I won't be there :lol: