Prayers for families in my school district

It's kind of strange of me for asking for this, as I follow Taoism, but this really isn't about me. Anyways, for people I don't know, I'm a very caring person to them as well as my friends, so I do give my deepest sympathy. Even if the person were my enemy... *is a peaceful person*

This morning as I sat in my truck in the parking lot at school. My friend pulled up, and instantly approached my truck, claming that he had seen a pretty awful car accident on his way to school. He thought it might have been a student from our school, and unfortunately, he was right. A sophomore from our school attempted to pass a semi and met head on with a truck down a highway around a hill. Another girl accompanied the driver that attempted to make the pass. The driver died at the accident scene, and the passenger suffered a broken wrist and a laceration to the face. The driver (who is a parent of a student that goes to our school, and a part-time cop) of the truck got his leg smashed, and it is a possibility he may lose his leg. I didn’t know the driver at all, but my g/f's friends did, and I hate seeing that many people cry. The whole school was pretty much silent in the halls during passing periods. Today has been a very awkward day. =/

I'll refrain from posting the news picture of the accident scene.

EDIT: Now that I remember.. The person that had died was in my 7th hour class.. So I did know her.. =/

Edited by ((Shockwave))

(edited)

:[ i feel for ya.

About 2 years ago 3 seniors in my highschool were killed in a car accident (i was then a sophomore). All on the same night. It was unfortuante that it was related to drinking but for the next week in school the halls were completely silent.

Edited by TheBugs