Banned, why?

Well, was just on the northwest server. And no one said boo to me. Then I get message. "User has been kicked and Banned". Anyone care to enlighten me?

Its about 10:45am(GMT) on Friday. Screen name Stupid_Newbie. Thanks guys.

ID: 0:0:470033

Edited by Stupid_Newbie

I always get this. Its a name, not a description. :/

I have to take the same disclaimer that Bubblegum Bandit did, and say this:

"Name implies function."

No offense, but it is just one of those things I remember from my high school chemistry teacher (that was over 14 years ago).

I think i was on around that time, but i dont think I banned anyone. kicked a few, but no bans.

Might want to expand on what map, who else was there..

infact try reading this first

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showtopic=303

Yes you were on at the time. Though cant quite recall as to what map it was. Might have been inferno.

I have to take the same disclaimer that Bubblegum Bandit did, and say this:

"Name implies function."

No offense, but it is just one of those things I remember from my high school chemistry teacher (that was over 14 years ago).

[hijack]What kind of function do I have then? Am I dirty? Impure in the biblical sense? A vampire? Name doesn't imply function when there are multiple interpretations of said name. I can think of other examples, like Lo-jack, Iron Will, Reserved, etc.[/hijack]

Anyway, back to the topic. It could have been an admin error, but you'll need specifics if you want to make a case. Otherwise, the ban will have to stay as a necessity. If not, everyone would abuse the rules, post up in the forums "I was accidentally banned, but I forgot when" and have the ban lifted.

If you can't remember, just wait out the duration of the ban. Which is it? 24 hours? A week? More?

Banned for dropping f-bomb...I pulled the trigger.... can someone plz lift this as of I don't have rcon atm, thank you.

To newbie, plz watch your language and go over our rules if u wish to play with us.

Banned for dropping f-bomb...I pulled the trigger.... can someone plz lift this as of I don't have rcon atm, thank you.

To newbie, plz watch your language and go over our rules if u wish to play with us.

Hi sorry guys, had a busy few days. Sorry if I dropped an F-Bomb, didnt mean to. I dont recall doing it, but things dont just get made up. Again sorry about it. I normally dont cuss. Hope you can lift the ban.

Thanks guys.