I'm now a homeowner...

h4ng0v3r

(edited)
:biggrin: I just closed on my first house. I never knew how much went into buying a house. It seemed like a never ending process but its all done as of 1pm today. I dont have pics yet but i will post them. It is a cape cod 4bd, 2.5 bth, new kitchen, and a 2 car garage. I am done with renting. Woohoo!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::boing::boing::boing: Edited by whudats

(edited)
Thats awesome whudats. 

BTW, is there any way to edit the topic title? :bang:  o0o

Got it for you man. Lol...

Yeah, I have the ring, and it's starting to burn a hole in my pocket... :ph34r:

For future reference, just hit the edit post button on the first post and you can rename the topic.

Edited by whudats

Congrats on the house! I love the look of the house and the yard! I will always have to have a big yard. My goal is to eventually live on land a little outside of the city. But, I love the house. Very cool that you got to move into your childhood home! So will a new hoop be going up to replace the old one?

I will soon be purchasing my first home as well. :blink2: Strange to think. I will be married and be a homeowner pretty soon... :huh2:

I forgot to mention that it is the house i lived in during high school.  I put that goal up myself.  Everyday after school i would try to do my best Darryl Dawkins impression.

"Chocolate thunder sticking 'em under..."

I started reading, and I swear whudats and hang are married and have bought a house together....I'm confused.

lol...