Guild Wars for $40 bucks

Batman

I'd go with Battlefield 2. After you beat all the levels in Guild Wars what do you do? Sit around and PvP with hacking Koreans all day? But in Battfield 2 there is no "end-game" and if you love it you will love it forever no matter how much you play. Unlike Guildwars, if you love it you will get bored of it after you beat all the missions and get all the armor/weapons you need/want. Its just the same old same old at that point.

Does guild war have a bunch of hackers??? Where is your character stored on the guild war server or on your HD???

voodoo, i know what you mean about replayability.. I still play BFV and BF1942 and its mods... Oh and another thing, i saw at microcenter here in Cincy they were selling a presale BF2 box that contained a headset, is there voice in BF2???? Oh gosh i hope so..

Theres lots of voice in BF2. They have their whole general to squad leader squad leader to squads thing. Generals talk to Squad leaders and tell them what they want the squad to do and its the squad leaders job to talk to his squad and make it happen.

Sounds fun.

BF2 is going to achieve the next level in player-to-player communication, out of the 64 players on your team, at ANY time during a game you can 'choose' to become a Squad Leader, and up to 4 people can join you

you instantly can all communicate with each other over voice.

Your squad leader becomes a MOBILE spawn point for you to respawn (if he/she is in a vehicle, you actually spawn inside the vehicle with him/her)

Your Squad leader can now issue orders to the squad via the mini-map, you can get waypoints with orange arrows and orders to destroy specific objects or take specific areas over.

Im so pumped >.>

• 3 weeks later...

I love guild wars, worth the money and they will be expanding it.

On the BF2, it is a nice thing they are implementing with the the whole squad leader and all, but the problem lies in the players. You have players that want to work together as a team and communicate, then you have those that don't, those that like to p!ss other people off, or people who are just there to frag and have no inclination of teamwork.