I love...(add urs)

Dude, 5.9ft away for the knife hit....you either have a long arm, you threw it, or you made a nice "run and jump around you and stick you in the back of the shoulder cause I'm Achilles in the movie Troy" move.

:lol:

That's nothin!

2.22m (7.3ft)...i think i figured out how to throw knives

Now, now, Vo.  I seem to remember you spending a whole afternoon trying to make me upset with you.  Didn't work.

Ptttttthppt!

I love that I can't get Norguard ticked off whatever I do or say. Even when I played with Gleb and he accidentally headshot you for a tk I was rolling on the floor laughing, I read....'Player Gleb is forgiven for team killing Norguard' right away. :biglaugha:

I love a bunch about scopeless. Firstly I love that it is scopeless, no stupid auto-sniper. I love killing norguard and outsmarting Dr. Doom. I love the team work and all the regular pubers and GC members. I love custom map night. and most of all I love the TMP and the ability of using it without being gundowned by Awpers.

(edited)

I Love =GC= servers because they are clean and I can actually get some kills on the scopeless servers bacuase I don't get scoped out by some awp. I also love the map rotation that you all have. And after reading all the post I think I have been a victim of all of you numerous times and Vovik, you don't make me mad just frustrated. One day boys/girls I will rule!, and will take you all out but until then I will be getting in the way of your bullets making you feel good about yourselfs. j/k. I enjoy playing with you guys! Later.

Edited by Rick James

I love you guys!!!! :hug:

The regs are really fun. Without them, I would've quit CS a long time ago. Favs are Anonymo, JavaBomberman, Doomster, Clueless, Norguard, Shep and a few others I've undoubtedly forgot to mention. The game is 3x as fun when we play together.

As strange as it is, I also like the no swearing rule and watching the ever infamous line "So, we can kill stuff and play as Terrorists but not swear?" and then having a .gc give him a boot or a kindly put "shut up". When I play on other servers, the f bomb is dropped every 5 seconds, among other ones and I think it's just ridiculous.

If I DISLIKE anything, its that the spawn time is 2 or so seconds too long :(

I love it when you get a bunch of new ppl in and they complain about it bein scopeless, then you pick em off from across the map and the scream hacker..... shazz and i had a conversation last night about the talent and skill level in these servers......unreal, you guys are all a blast to play with. try playn in a different server for about 5 minutes and see what we are talkn about as far as "skill" level there. :peace:

......unreal, you guys are all a blast to play with. try playn in a different server for about 5 minutes and see what we are talkn about as far as "skill" level there. 

I like the skill level too. When you have a good round it feels like an accomplishment as opposed to many of the other servers ive played where I acctually get bored after a couple rounds of ownage. Although I get called a hacker on other servers and thats kinda fun.

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

I love how everyone is so kind and friendly all the time. The genial atmosphere is also enjoyable. It's the community in general.

I love remembering about my first times playing CS on scopeless. I didn't understand what it meant either. :supasmsm0: I thought the server can only be called sniperless, but then I looked at my dictionary and found out what scope meant. You know I'm from Ukraine? :11doh: