I love...(add urs)

Ok, here we go, in this thread just one at a time post whatever you love about playing on gc servers and SCOPELESS in particular.

I love watching DuckofDeath knife ya (me)...

I love the fun we have when you're rollin' as a team - winning several rounds in a row.

I also love the fun we have when we are getting spanked, and laughing at how quickly we all died or who blew up whom with a nade.

Good stufff... :smiling2:

I love watching DuckofDeath knife ya (me)...

Just thought it was necessary, it may not be Vovik but its still a double knifing...nice work DuckofDeath

this is what happens when I knife Vovik...we have a love/hate relationship

I guess what I'm getting at is I love taking screenshots of all of us doing silly things like actually killing eachother...

and if anyone has more screenshots from my m3 rampage on dust that I posted earlier I'd love to see who is on there, I know I got more than just the four...

Dude, 5.9ft away for the knife hit....you either have a long arm, you threw it, or you made a nice "run and jump around you and stick you in the back of the shoulder cause I'm Achilles in the movie Troy" move.