Its Now been Two Months

Hey guys, You may have forgot who I am, but Im back. I was banned from your place 2 months ago, for a month. I came back and was demmed rude, sorry for this, and was told to wait another month. So here I am, Im asking for the second time to be let back in. I was originaly banned by Chewwie Chee, but i've caught wind that he left, and fatty has taken this matter into his hands, thanks man. Just would love to be back in the slay, I haven't played in a while, ready to dawn the mp5 again! So, Im asking, in the best way I know how, to PLEASE be let back in.

Regards

BE

Edited by Blue_eCLIPSe

BE,

I'm glad you got unbanned dude and I want to say I admire your tenacity and desire to participate with our community after these two months of absence have passed. That speaks well of your character.

Now show us you're a real stand-up guy and participate with us in the game in a cooperative, considerate and team oriented manner and be a good community member. We'll all grow to know and appreciate you better as one of our friends.

Best of luck as we go forward. Looking forward to playing CS with ya.

Cranky B)

You'd be a better PR guy than Fatty.

/me hides under my work desk.

no no, not THE PR guy....MY PR guy....basically i need to go to CrankyPR.net and type in my post, click "translate" with the boxes "simmer down" and "lighten up" checked, and then copy and paste the output. :luxhello:

does that really exist!?

:lol: You guys are really a hoot!

Maybe I should indeed open up a CrankyPR.net filtering business! Think I would make any money at that?

I could even advertise!........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before our patented PR process is applied:

"Lamodude - you stupid moron idiot jerkazoid donkey faced two year old mental midget!!!!! You head shot me one more time and I'm gonna pwn ur a.......Fatty"

After applying our advanced politeness filter:

"Lamodude - I appreciate the time and effort you have expended in perfecting the head shot and to watch you employ it is indeed a thing of beauty... but I would just like to make a simple request that the next time we are on the server together, I would deem it a great personal favor if you would turn the focus of your considerable talents towards the cartoon figure known as Lunk. Sincerely your friend and best game buddy.... Fatty"

Cranky B)

:lol: You guys are really a hoot!   

Maybe I should indeed open up a CrankyPR.net filtering business!  Think I would make any money at that? 

I could even advertise!........

Before our patented PR process is applied:

"Lamodude - you stupid moron idiot jerkazoid donkey faced two year old mental midget!!!!! You head shot me one more time and I'm gonna pwn ur a.......Fatty"

After applying our advanced politeness filter:

"Lamodude - I appreciate the time and effort you have expended in perfecting the head shot and to watch you employ it is indeed a thing of beauty... but I would just like to make a simple request that the next time we are on the server together, I would deem it a great personal favor if you would turn the focus of your considerable talents towards the cartoon figure known as Lunk.  Sincerely your friend and best game buddy.... Fatty"

Cranky B)

Hahaha...Good one Cranky!

You could make a decent living off Fatty alone. Any other clients would be gravy :biglaugha: