soldat banned

Soldat

(edited)

many of u probably know me from back in the 1.6 days. i was banned at 12:24 centrel time on 6/14/05. my steamid 0:1:473728 . was on your

69.12.89.6:27015 ***GAMERSCOALITION.COM*** MIDWEST - STOCK - FF server.

i was only like 25-5 at the times... not that big of a score (i have had higher while playing here with bigshaw and other admins).

would like to know y i was banned and wish to be unbanned. so please which ever admin banned me come explain y u banned me and we can work this all out. sorry for the the hassle and all but i would like to get back and play with the old school guys that i love playing with. thx.

your friend,

Soldat

Edited by Soldat

I banned you - I watched you through 4 rounds and 1 of your shots was not a headshot....all the remaining shots were headies. Then I was watching and 2 guys came around the corner, you turned and fired two shots with an automatic and headed both of them when they were not even close.

It was only a 30-minute ban until I can see if others know ya.

most of my kills are hs... i practice this game i guess a little way to much. my hs ratio is around 75% on some servers i play on which i would like to think is really good. i understand where u are comming from because i too am an admin on another server so how ever you go about this is fine with me.

4:24 central time still banned

console log while trying to connect:

Counter-Strike: Source

Map: cs_office

Players: 25 / 27

Build 2382

Server Number 109

Begin loading faces (loads materials)

End loading faces (loads materials)

Initializing renderer...

Failed to load sound "ambient/tones/projector.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

You have been auto banned

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

still banned. i might have read it wrong but didnt u say it was only a 30 min ban? its a little past that i would think. just thought i would bring it up. sorry for the hassle once again.

Soldat

Nope, no sarcasm at all. Its just the main piece of the puzzle that always seems to be missing with these hacker bans, and we go over it everytime, so I thought I would drop another reminder, actually wasnt aimed at you, cuz you know how it works :D

No demo, no ban.

Nope, no sarcasm at all. Its just the main piece of the puzzle that always seems to be missing with these hacker bans, and we go over it everytime, so I thought I would drop another reminder, actually wasnt aimed at you, cuz you know how it works :D

No demo, no ban.

Hey, no target on my forehead.

(edited)

laf yes i do have my ups and downs for sure... i will get right on that killing lunk thing for ya(i have been getting pretty good at that) and yes demos are always a good thing to have if u ban a person on suspicion. i know thats what i always do for that situation.

ooo and where did u guys get those cool banners for your name or whatever they are called from? i would like one myself :D

Edited by Soldat

it seems that i am still banned... tried joing 11:51 central time and it sayed i was auto kick/banned.

here is my steam id again STEAM_0:1:47372

sorry again for the hassle.

Soldat

11:32 central time 6/15/05 still says im getting auto banned... are u guys remembering to save the ban list after you take me off the banned list... sometimes it just reloads it so i would still be on there... idk y its not working but that is my best guess... sorry again for the hassle

The banned list in source has nothing to do with rewriting when there's an "auto ban."

If you're getting autobanned, it's because of the mani admin that we're running. STEAM_0:1:473728 is not banned on our servers, I just verified.

You're either using an illegal name or reconnecting too many times or something. If the server is full and you keep beating on it to try to get it, it may very well be auto-banning you for that.

my name im using is [CSGZ] Soldat`music . right before it connects me to the server it stops and then shows a window that says autokicked/banned. and i tried joining when it had 18 people in the server (5:40 central time) so unless you guys have 9 spots reserved which u dont i have no clue y i am still getting banned.