Air force one

Magruter

What is possibly going on with these shoes!!!! I just saw the music video of nelly singing about these shoes. I wanted to know what the hip is all about, people are paying 300$ for these SHOES. They are things that you put on you feet so they are warm and don't step on sharp rocks (i hate when that happens). I just can't justify paying that mush money for SHOES.. Ok i'm done what do you think, 300$ for shoes; rip off or gift from a higher being?

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

That's almost as bad as paying for "pre-worn" pants. I went to AE yesterday to spend a gift card and they were selling pants with holes in them. Are people so lazy that they can't even wear out their own pants? What is the world coming to...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
What is the world coming to...

Pre-worn underpants ;)

When I wear my $300 shoes I notice a significant improvement in my CS playing...oh wait...thats when I'm sober...I don't wear shoes when I play CS...least not that I can tell...these damn big pants...can't see my shoes with them on 8P)

Hey man, big pants are AWESOME. I tend to shun away from Abercrombie-im-so-beautiful jeans. Those are trash. Why would you want to constrain your leg movement with stiff pants? Hurray for freedom!

ha, im one of those kids Hend. They arent tight at all actually. The thing i dont get is how you wear pant so big they go over your shoes like that, wouldnt you trip over them?!? If you wanna talk about tight pants then talk about wranglers or whatever the hick country people wear, now i bet those are some real nut huggers :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Doesn't having denim so close to your skin give you a rash, Kill3r?

Hey man, big pants are AWESOME. I tend to shun away from Abercrombie-im-so-beautiful jeans. Those are trash. Why would you want to constrain your leg movement with stiff pants? Hurray for freedom!

big pants RULE! u know that i wear then hendy.. mauhaha

i WAS a prep for a while.. and u know those stupid tight jeans girls wear now-a-days? GOD THEY ARE THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE THINGS EVER!

when i turned "skater/punk/freak (whatever)" my comfort level when up about A BILLION.. and no, there is NO way u can trip over ur pants that go over ur shoes UNLESS they go UNDER ur shoes too! then u slide everywhere.. and down stairs.. oww.. that hurts.. anyway...

Big pants rule! I totally agree with the "Hurray for freedom" comment! I can actually move my legs and sit down with out having my pants strangle my legs! Plus... in the winter u can wear PJ pants under ur big pants and be warm.. and no one knows :D

Guest Sorry
Guest Sorry
Guest Sorry
Guests

give me two perrs, i need two perrs so i can be stompin in my air force one's. they buy them because they like style, i dunno, i guess people just like to be wearing what the current trend is. Me, I prefer to bust out the moon shoes and bounce to places :)

Looks like a SHOE to me.... Shoe's i buy are never over $50.... only reason why i would wear them is if i got them for free!

PS: that video and song is supa lame  :P

haters!!

i pimp the k-swiss and the old school adaias and a pair of tim's

people buy 300$ pair of shoes cause they can and you cant....

plus that song is wicked cool

haters!!

:ph34r::ph34r:

nelly havein fly shoes and fly clothes are part of his persona (i mean look at p diddy he has realllly expensive custom made suits) so by wearing the "outrageously" priced it makes nelly more money!!! so he sings a song about it and it even makes him more more money!!!! then people fight about the song and that makes other people who read the fights go listen to the song!!! which maybe one or two of them will like it and go and buy the nelly cd!! which would make him more money!!! then he has more money so he buys more expensive clothes and shoes!!! and the whole cycle starts over again!!!! im going to go buy a pair right now and let the money come rolling in!!! w00t w000t w0000t w00000t w000000t

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Heh, you need to have 'platnum skillz' to make it in the rap game, Mack.

golly gee!..........plz................stop..................stop!!!................longhair...............plzzzzz stop............plz before i take this pill full of posion..........

<=====got dem platnum skillz so dont get all up in my grill joo foo

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

FYI.. Nelly doesn't even have the majority of the lines in this song.. his posse does. Credit where credit is due: this song belongs to the St. Lunatics.