Joke of The Day - 6/21

GOrnE

Dear Diary,

I never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men & women differ so much.

And I have never figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words "I do".

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me". I said, "WHAT????" So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You must not be in tune with my emotional needs as a woman".

I am thinking, "What was her first clue?" I finally realize that nothing was going to happen that night so I went to sleep.

The very next day, we went shopping at a big, unnamed dept store... I walked around with her while she tried on three different very expensive outfits.

She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her to take all three.

She wanted matching shoes.I said "Lets get a pair for each outfit".

We went to the jewellery dept. where she gets a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. She was almost sexually excited from all of this. You should have seen her face when she said, "I think this is all dear, lets go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out "No honey, I don't feel like buying all of this stuff now."

You should have seen her face...it went completely blank.I then said,"Really honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while" And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added,"You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man"

I figure that I won't be getting any again until sometime after the spring of 2008.

GOrnE strikes again! :lol2::lol2:

(edited)

:lol: R O F L :lol:

I did something very similar to this once involving many hours at a mall and eventually dragging my better half out of a shoe store...I was totally in the right and I found it utterly hilarious...I still regret it to this day...we broke up 4 years ago... :(

Edited by anonymo

:erm::freak3:

What's this about Gorne and I???

:huh::huh::huh:

All I did was make some cake!

That was a hilarious joke. :luxhello:

And if Gorne and I are getting close... I wonder where that puts the girl I'm seeing....

Puts her right....nah....I can't say it, it's a public forum after all  :tongue2:

*Shudders at the nasty mental imagery*  :yuck:  :yuck:

lol decoy, we weren't hinting at anything....but your deffensiveness is somewhat shocking......what did you put in that cake?? :peace:

lol, just kidding buddy, frag ya lata.

(edited)
Puts her right....nah....I can't say it, it's a public forum after all  :tongue2:

*Shudders at the nasty mental imagery*  :yuck:  :yuck:

below me? wait.. that sounded kinda bad too :bang:

btw... how'd this get sooo off topic?

Edited by GOrnE