how would gc deal with this?

I've had a complaint from a couple of my members that a few people are just throwing on the [WoA] tag and claiming to be part of the clan.

I havent been around the gc servers for a long time, so its kinda hard getting a grip on things and knowing who is in and out of the clan, but these 'new' players are totally unknown to me, and the other members of my clan.

I was just wondering what GC's actions would be in dealing with scenario's like this. Our members take pride in our tag, and most of them have worked hard at improving their game so WoA is a more respected clan. When people just randomly throw on the tag, we kinda think it's a bit disressectful, especially if they havent even the decency to visit our website and forums that I have spent a lot of time making.

This is not an issue I'm going to start crying over, but if people decide to stick on an [Mmmm] or *lCsLsl* tag I'm sure you guys would be pretty 'offended', so I was just wondering what your stance would be with dealing with issues like this for other clans who play in your servers

I can't produce any names of these people yet, I doubt they are even regulars to the server, but an investigation is underway :erm:

I personally seen them in the GamersCoalition servers, uhm i dont knwo the names but i havent seen them since after i talked to them....but Bigbones is right i do take offence cause it makes our Clan look more like a "Anyone Can Join or just throw a tag on and ur in" i dont like that idea.

You guys have to let us know when this happens. We will gladly take care of it.

We can't keep track of who is in what clan. So, bring it up and we will bring the world down on the offenders shoulders :biglaugha:

but if people decide to stick on an [Mmmm] or *lCsLsl* tag I'm sure you guys would be pretty 'offended'

I don't know about that, after I stick on the CsLs tag. Hmm well I guess that does offend a few people. I take it back

Its not that up to date, I'll revise it later.

Its ok guys, you don't have to go around listing the names of people in our clan, then double check on the server. We'll do that :stretch:

As far as I'm aware, we havent seen these people on the server again, and who ever has been telling people to put on the tag has stopped doing it.

You guys have to let us know when this happens. We will gladly take care of it.

We can't keep track of who is in what clan. So, bring it up and we will bring the world down on the offenders shoulders  :biglaugha:

I can attest to this "...bring the world down on the offenders shoulders" from personal experience.

A couple weeks ago after an MCC match, some of us were still using our MCC pseudonyms and we were fraggin away on Scopeless. Well, Lunk gives a warning for all non-GC to drop the GC tag or else. While we were trying to figure out who he was talking about ( it couldn't have been us right, we were GC after all :) ), we got a quick boot out the door ( thankfully no ban though )!

When we came back on, somebody was on console explaining that we were legit and just hadn't changed our names back after our MCC match. But the console thought it was Ice who did it and was giving him a hard time :biglaugha::biglaugha: . I'm sure Ice was wondering what the hec he was getting heat for, but then Lunk, being the standup guy he is, told everybody it was him and not Ice who kicked us.

Console> Take it easy Ice, those guys are legit

Lunk> Console it was me, not Ice

Console> Ice, they're GC using their MCC names still

Lunk> Shush console, it was me not Ice

Console> Shushing

:laughcry:

I see now why Lunk has his own GC fan club :hug: