more maps on rotation

We need some more maps on rotation, some new cool ones in scopeless, like fyc ice world, or port, or twilight, or something new besides all these dusts and aztec all the time. I mean there's nothing wrong with them, but yea. Just wondering what you're guys' opinion is on the map rotation. :unsure:

Norg U owe me a knife! :freak:

btw those couple of only knife maps we did there for a while a couple of nights ago was awesome guys! we need to do that again sometime. :boing:

While what you ask for would be nice it's hard to do and keep the server full at the same time...I say your best bet is to check the map list (listmaps) to see what's on the server then request an admin to cue it up, with the agreement of everyone else playing. Unfortunately we may never see any fy maps in the rotation or even cued, they tend to have scopes and, well, that would give shazzz an awpertunity to increase his already too high scoped kills. :nono:

They should add a way to have random maps. I suppose it is somewhat possible becuase Havana has certain paths blocked each round so they must have a way to change variables on a map on a round to round basis.

Clue just added assualt2005 to scopeless i think, it's a sweet map... I like a variety as well playing the same thing over and over can wear on you.

Also on a less pleasant side note, Board signatures shall be no bigger than 256 x 64.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...?act=boardrules

LOL I pm'd him before I scrolled to read the rest of this. Tag-team! <jumps up for a high five>

The Lead Admins on Scopeless have just inserted a rotating mapcycle. No changes are going to be made for at least a week while we watch the effects this has.

I'm sure you'll see some different maps during the primetime rotation at somepoint. I know they have many that are good maps. The ability to add this maps back eventually during a specific time in the day will prove more successful. Stay tuned.

The Lead Admins on Scopeless have just inserted a rotating mapcycle.  No changes are going to be made for at least a week while we watch the effects this has.

Ahh, so that explains! I remember punching in listmaps and thinking "where'd all the flavour go?"