My new Job!!!

NOFX

ohhhh yyeaaaa... Well it took a few months after graduation, but I just landed a job for a company called EDO. http://www.edocorp.com/I will be working in the combat systems division!!! I start in two weeks as a software developer and part time systems administrator.

23in LCD here i come!!!

combat systems for domestic and foreign Navy's. Right now the main projects are working on Radar Systems and Sonar Systems. We will be using C and C++. I also get to travel, In the interview last week, the guy told me they had just got back from germany. woohoo...

The job is in Chesapeake VA. Im acctually staying here now in a hotel(paid for by the company) until I find an apartment.

Brillow.. I do have some advice.. I wrote and rewrote/editted my cover letter and resume a million times.. Here is how I landed this job. I drove up here for 3 days and stayed in a hotel. I didnt know where I was going or anything. I rode around and just looked for companies, talked to the secretary and gave them my resume. With this company I didnt even use a cover letter or references. If your able to get an interview, that is where you have to prove yourself. Tell them everything. I told them that I just drove up here looking for a job, which shows some initative. Also told them how well I could do the job and I was willing to learn, plus telling them you drove 5 hours for an interview lets them know your very interested. I dunno man, its about the luck and how you present yourself at an interview. If you want, PM me and I will show you my resume and cover letter.