Team Stacking

Well i'm not one to complain all that often, but the last few days i have been playing have been really bad in reguards to teams stacking....usually the easier side of the map. It gets really old when the same people are on the same side 4-5 maps in a row and the teams always wins 10-0 or 9-1. I know there isn't much anyone can do about it so i'm basically just venting and letting ya'll know.....oh well have a good day :shrug03:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, unfortunately it does seem to happen from time to time. i usually try to switch it up if it seems stacked. i dont think some people know that it is only as fun in there as you make it, and if both teams arent havin fun then something needs to change. the only thing that would help though to solve this problem or try to is to just ask ppl to swap it up, usually GC members are pretty good at tryin to keep it even.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

My crew will take a trip over to midwest and fix this problem.

I'd like to post some pictures of how things run on scopeless. Mind you I dont usually take pics unless I'm doing well so dont mind my score, that's not importnats. What is imporant is that I always try to play on the harder side, and here are a bunch of examples.

brillow1.jpg

brillow2.jpg

brillow3.jpg

brillow4.jpg

brillow5.jpg

brillow9.jpg

brillow10.jpg

brillow11.jpg

Just goes to show, you play long enough....and I'll shoot you dead...er...get better I mean.

Serioulsy tho...I always try to pick the hard side and in all those pics, we are winning.

Now I also have shot of me pwning on cbble as a CT...just cause I love that map.

brillow6.jpg

brillow7.jpg

brillow8.jpg

and kilz is bigger than I imangined him in real life.  You're one guy I wouldn't want to tick off when you're drunk!

Glad you got the chance to make it to FF bud...it was worth it.

lol, well ty(i think). no brillow has all the mad skillz, he's a great player and tons a fun to chill with.

(edited)

Hahah. Yeah, Brill... ...I don't exactly know what your point was, exactly, with those pics, other than showing people how much a 7:0 k:d rocks, for the uninitiate...

Team stacking happens... ...it usually isn't cool losing 10 rounds in a row where you may as well be banging your head up against a brick wall, each round. I seem to remember my MCC experience against CsLs A... ...we lost 29 rounds in a row... ...it may as well have been 30 rounds of Dust2 for me... ...or Compound.

Even I try to even the teams when it's earnestly needed (as opposed to "nerg, j0o know j0o want 2 be Tz0rZ. lol plz lol").

The honest truth, for those of you who think I can only play one side of a map, or I can only kill people with an M4, or I have CT only Samson Haxx, is that I really do feel bad being a badguy. It ethically bothers me to be an antagonist in earnest, and not in jest, or as means to an educational end.

Once you get to know me, you'll either completely understand that, or question how I could ever be seen as a CT, or wearing a white object of clothing... (in super-mega-MasterCraft Sarcasm+1 mode: Turbo). If I can do something like even stacked teams, I'm sure that other peoples can make the effort, too.

As for FF - Man, I wanted to be there. ...not that I could frag without a PC... ...but I did. I'll make an effort to get down there next year, unless I'm married at that point.

...well, I guess I'll probably make twice the effort then, won't I?

Edited by Norguard

yea, unfortunately it does seem to happen from time to time. i usually try to switch it up if it seems stacked. i dont think some people know that it is only as fun in there as you make it, and if both teams arent havin fun then something needs to change. the only thing that would help though to solve this problem or try to is to just ask ppl to swap it up, usually GC members are pretty good at tryin to keep it even.

dedust00013pw.th.jpg

The pic that VooDoo posted really bothers me, especially being Dust. I have been harping on this for weeks now, and now that fragfest is over, I guess I will have to get back in there and hammer away on it.

People will always call stack no matter what. And im not talking about teams that have just worked hard to win, im talking about the SEVERE skill imbalance on the easy side of the maps lately.

I am just telling people now, that if the stacking continues like this, changes will be made to fix it.

lol agreed, what voodoo didnt show is that when i died i switched to the other team..... kinda bothers me that you would portray me like that when i am always switching sides to try and balance. there are alot of other people that would verify that too.

(edited)
lol agreed, what voodoo didnt show is that when i died i switched to the other team..... kinda bothers me that you would portray me like that when i am always switching sides to try and balance. there are alot of other people that would verify that too.

Why did you join CTs in the first place? You KNOW its the easy team and you KNOW you are a better player.

Maybe your always switching sides to balance becuase you always join the easy team?

Edited by VooDooPC

Guest Team.lmb < Keith. >
Guests

Psssh scopeless TEAM AWP here.

take a trip to the WILD WEST :smiling2:

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

^