Team Stacking

Guest Team.lmb < Keith. >
Guests
Yeah, you guys will take the easier side and lagg them out for teh lose!!

<runs behind John>

:hug:

Team.lmb vs U pick side. any map :smiling2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hate being T on a losing team. If I am CT I can buy armor and a helmet and feel confident my USP will get me through 'til I can pick up something better. If I am T I just feel like uninstalling steam instead of going at it with my bb gun glock. I will often switch to ct to help out, :shrug03: but I have to be in a really giving mood to switch to T. :shrug03:

Hahah. But the good news is that on T, you can buy an AK every round, despite the losing streak.

If I'm on CT, and kill 5 people in the first round and buy an M4 in the second, people will think I actually hacked it into existance... ...but you can expect that even some, if not most of the losing Ts will have AKs by the second round.

I"m just stunned you guys have so little faith in the glock. Granted the per shot damage isn't much, but put it into burst fire mode and you can get 1 shot kills with it if they don't have a helmet!

I've taken down guys with colts, AKs, MP5s, USPs, deagles, awps and more with just a glock and burst fire. It just requires very quick aim and reflexes!

Voodoo, tsk tsk....

You joined the game, never even spawned, and came to call stacking on that?

Is there ever a butt-whooping allowed anymore? Yikes. And you weren't even playing....stack patrol.....lol

Next time VooDoo joins, everyone moon him, cause he's takin pics!

....or did I miss the point? :unsure:

Butt-whooping happens when i am not around spamming F5.

Theres a difference between butt-whooping and team stacking. One involves using tactics to win and one involves joining the easier team and thinking your a "1337" player for slaughtering people that arn't as good as you. I wasn't specifically thinking about teamstacking when i joined, but think about before i joined. It must have been 9-8, maybe even 9-7 becuase Karnage only has 1 death which had to have happend the round i took the screenshot. The next round, the one i played in which was the last, i don't think a single T died.

A few maps later it was Aztec, the teams were pretty balanced skill wise and the Ts won something like 10-2. That was a butt-whooping.

I am still seeing alot of stacking, especially on Dust, no one wants to get pwn'd as a T, but if the good players join the hard side, they can win, and i tell you from experience, that it feels good. CT is like shooting fish in a barrel, and i'm not saying that i havent went fishing before, but i have matured as a player and i now have responsibility to the server , gameplay, and atmosphere in it, so i do what i need to do, and i wish more people would.

I have seen Fatty rally a total bunch of pubbing n00bs to victory on T side Dust, it can be done, just challenge yourself and play the hard sides on the maps.

VooDooPC is good at trying to play the hard side most of the time, so please dont beat up on him, beat up on me, cuz im telling you the stacking is getting out of control as it has before, and again, i will work hard to fix it.

And autojoin is a cop-out, so i dont even take that as a serious arguement, you can autojoin, then look at the teams, and switch the next round if you need to.

The fun we have on the server isnt about kill to death ratio or stats, or even wins, I have had some of the best times playing when just talking with the boys and laughing and just generally having a good time, and not even cared how bad we got beat.

Lets work hard to bring the fun back, i will do my part.

Clue

Let's play with the C4 timer. If CTs are up 3-0, set the C4 timer to 15 seconds. If T's are up 3-0, set the timer to 55 seconds. That'll play with the cashflow and might even things up a little before things really get out of hand.

Nothing like saving 4 rounds to buy a rifle...

We get yelled at for stacking the hard side too...just a matter of skill balance.

I think it was last night or the night before where we ran dust and aztec on T twice in a row for some rompin....

Well, now that I think about it....i started on CT, shep made a legit cry for help.....then we whooped it up as T.

• 2 weeks later...

Now Voodoo, with that 6 person shot, I only see two regulars, you and Blah, good luck getting random people to unstack teams.

Can we get some screen shots of 8 to 9 and 9 to 7 and so on? There are plenty of times where stacking doesn't happen and we have been balancing the teams.

Too true. ...and all of those shots are of the Ts losing on Dust2... ...the majority of the times I play Dust2, it might as well be a T blowout... The stacking isn't as bad in those screens as it could be (at least among regs playing on the server).