gbury lan

huhuh?

surprised that noone has posted this one up yet but are we having one or not!!!?!?!!?!?!?!

im not willing to set it up (got no time) but i know there was talk of one

it sounded cool (execpt for the bring your own comp part <_< )

maybe there really is one going on but noones telling me cause they dont want to get pwned B)

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan

We should hold it on a day during winter vacation. At pc gameing arena we just have to keep in contact.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger

ya renting the PCGA for a day is a crap load easier than bringing computers to some rented house, i think we should do it that way

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb

You know, Bugs, as someone whos been (falsely?) accused of hacking, I'd think you'd be a little more mature about this whole thing. No such luck, huh? :rolleyes:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger

ya tristen will go there and suck cause he wont have hacks, hooray, and he isnt accusing himself its the school ip, im down for one at the PCGA so hook us up

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger

oh dont do it on the 16-19th though because i will be rippin up the slopes of Mt. Sainte Anne in Quebec on the school ski trip :D , any day other than those four is good

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan

Kyle nice sarcasim. I have now decided that I hate gbury because people r such gossipers.<------dont know if that word even exists

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger

no he posted on these boards on the school ip

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan

Ok I talked to kim aka heartless she said we can get in free from ten till 6 during winter vacation we just have to let her know how many. Someone please pick a date and set this up because I have so many people to make upset. Kyle remeber the clan we were tryin out for. the one with mike. guess who made it and who didnt. And u can probally guess the one that made it wasnt u. I just hope I dont have any cal scrimms during winter vacation. To much work. :(

• 2 weeks later...