Another button on my mouse

Fatty

What mouse is it? I got the bluetooth 5 button :)

mouse4 and mouse5 are my 2 side buttons. b4 when I had the early windows exploerers 5 button mouse i had to bind it to f12 and f11. Now with the new drivers for these mice it alows it to set it to mouse4 and 5.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

i use mouse4, the left side mouse button for my thumb, as the talk button to use my mic.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

That would be better than F12, which is what I'm using.. I need a new mouse anyway.. how much do extra-button mice run?

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

been using microsoft explorer mouse for almost 3 years without a hitch. it is optical and has a total of 5 buttons. left, right, middle and the two on the left and the mouse scroll. great for games like cs with quick switch, reload and jump or talk on the mic. fun

I use the Microsoft Intellimous Explorer Optical mouse. It has 5 buttons just like ZD's. Actually there are two variations of it, b/c one has a button on the left and one on the right, and the other one that I got has both extra buttons on the left. I use the one with a button on each side to play, using the left button as voicecomm.

They cost me $20 each at Sam's Club - which may just be a lucky find, not sure what they cost in other stores.

bind "MOUSE4" "+voicerecord" in config.cfg

GC Founder

Ahh, yes it will actually be mouse4 because i do use the scroll wheel button to walk.

Hmmm...perhaps that button will be nukem. I could bind it to exec some glorious things on g00ters pc....

so many fun options...

You cant go wrong with Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse Explorer 5 buttons, mouse is SSSOOOOO comforatable and glides like none other.

:mouse 1: fire weapon

:mouse 2: silencer

:mouse 3: reload and previous weapon

:mouse 4: last weapon

:mouse 5: plantz0r da bomb