Stats no working

PYRO

(edited)

I noticed today when i had a few to check the web that the stats are no longer updating since we swapped servers. Is this being fixed? Not that it really matters to me, but some are more fixated on the numbers.

Edit: Forgot to mention the scopeless #2 is the server

Edited by PYRO

Nope, they're working just fine. The forgetful webmaster got them all set up and running great and forgot to change the links to the new stats....here they are for your viewing pleasure and I'll try to get the links fixed to the right place tonight.

A2G Stock

A2G Scopeless

Well, they were updated through yesterday......

<wonders if he accidentally set them for 5 PM rather than 5 AM>

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:= They were reset too (cries)

Great, right when I start sucking again. 2gunsfiringv17nt.gif Bub, we're coming for you.

Bub didn't make the decision.....(just to slide a little off of his back)

Actually, we reset them and are archinving the old ones. After a bit of time we are going to compare them and see if we can see any glaring differences in the server changes.

I didn't get to updating the links last night......hopefully tonight. Sorry

Wow Bub your the man, man!

I've tied a beer around each neck of 6 Canadian geese...soon they'll migrate for the winter, which will keep them (the beers) moderately cold! They said they like to hang around the Pepsi Center so look for them there, probably when either the Leafs or the Canadians are in town.

I hope everyone appreciates what our Board Members do for us! :boing:

GC Alumni

Not to nit-pick (and much thanks for all the effort Bub), but I saw the links for stats on #4 and #5 on the front page, so I checked out #5 since I'd been playing on it some. I was a little surpsised to find stats for myself going back to July 2. Just out of curiousity, anyone know where these came from? I'm thinking maybe that the stats for #5 are showing stats from #3, based on the players I see on there.

Edited by mookie

Hmmmm.....the configs for those are very similar, ie wcstock.php versus nestock.php and when I wrote the new configs I just opened one and renamed it. So I very well could have missed one of the changes in the config files. I'm doint all of this over remote desktop and if you've ever used it you know its slow and painful. I'll check again tonight and see if I've overlooked something.

Thanks.

k, yeah good catch. I had it compiling on the logs from west on accident. Its all good now, except I found some weird logs in the log folder on the server from 2004. So I deleted those, cleared the db and ran it again but the logs were stamped that they had already been run so it won't run again. There weren't many logs anyway, so I figure you guys can just start fresh out east right now. Have fun.

On another note, I'm still messing with SW stats. For some reason I can't get it to grab the logs. As soon as I get an FTP server installed on Ante I'll get funserver stats running as well.