Should we change the mod on server 5?

Which mod would you like to see?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know the proper way to kill zombies is with a shotgun.

Truly.

So tonight I was gearing up to work on fixing the teambalancing issue (zombies will increase exponentially compared to CT's, but they never leave), but a steam update got in the way! :bang:

I did change the mapcycle though -- here's the new one:

1. cs_office

2. cs_italy

3. cs_assault

4. de_aztec

5. de_dust

6. de_train

7. de_dust2

I'm pretty surprised at that one -- I thought people would have liked more maps. But hey, thanks for the suggestion YM.

One other question -- have you noticed the number of zombies is proportionate to the number of humans? Or do bots still stay when people leave, so it totally skews the balance to the zombies?

I'm pretty surprised at that one -- I thought people would have liked more maps.  But hey, thanks for the suggestion YM.

One other question -- have you noticed the number of zombies is proportionate to the number of humans?  Or do bots still stay when people leave, so it totally skews the balance to the zombies?

If I remember right, the number of zombies = the number of real players once there are a decent ammount of real players. But when there are only 2 real players, there are more like 3-4 zombies.

Perfect! That means the new script is working as it should. There should be more zombies when there are only a few people, but the numbers should match later (so people can switch to lead the zombie horde if they want to).