CS 1.6 Beta

Raiden

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

well...2day the day..did it come out?

I already have it!

Well its upgrading CS now. It says 17 minutes left. Im still trying to figure out how to try it on a server. If there is a seperate upgrade available or if you have to install steam. We at Mmmm are going to try to provide the community with a place to try out the beta once we figure it out.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Steam is crap. It's 6:30 here and I still can't get connected. I believe Valve guys said it isn't going as planned... I have gotten about 5 dif errors. I just wanna play this with some of my old school friends. NE one gets it hit me up on aim. L8r all

TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Well...I jhave actually gotten connected to steam and am ATM downloading 1.6 beta and attempting to try and play it. Allthough no one is in the server I am about to play on your more then welcome to try and come and join me. It has been released just Steam and Valve are being swamped by people. I am lucky enough to have even gotten connected. But servers have been having a problem letting people connect. Well ne way I am trying too and I'll post my opinions if I get any tonight. L8r all.

TeKNiK

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

How large is the D/L guys? how large is the CS update?

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Man I hate valve, I hate Steam, I hate counter-strike. I sit down on my computer and finally get this program running with an account created. I get as so close to the program actually opening CS and almost getting into a game but then it just disconnects me. I tried creating my own game but that kills me also.

here is a website with a guy who posted up pictures of his experience today on it and some pics of weapons and map upgrades.

http://members.cox.net/jmcgonegal/screens.html

GG killing Inferno and Aztec. Inferno they removed the box to get into the house so there is no way without a boost or maybe double boost? Aztec they just made dumber but people will still play it ne way. Wanna try new map and new guns

GG Steam and Valve.

TeKNiK

P.S. Xterminator, I have premium file membership on file planet also and it isn't even mine =P.