My Car

{.s.D.s.} R!c0

Auto... 2000 V6 didn't come in 5-speed.

mods are mostly visual/handling

18" Enkei Wheels

Kuhmo 225 40/R18

Factory Body Kit

Ground Effects Lowering Kit (lowered about 2.5")

Tokico Shocks

AR front upper strut brace

Neuspeed Front/Rear Sway Bars

had AEM Cold Air Intake but removed it because I was losing torque

had 5Zigen Dual Exhaust, but removed it because it was too loud

Kenwood MP3 Stereo

Alpine 5 Channel amp

Boston tweeters, 6" door, 6x9 rear

JL Audio 3x10" Subwoofer Box

Just be careful where you park it. You have some nice stuff there and Accords are high on the list of what theives want. My buddy had an Accord and it got stolen. Alot of their parts can be used in other cars so people want them, or so I have been told.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, let me say, that is a nice looking ride! I am all about the clean look. Only problem I have with the Accord is the Rear end. More specifically the exhaust and rear bumper combo. It looks like the V6 mustangs that people try to put "dual" outlet exhaust on, and it just sits under the bumper. They could have made it look like the exhaust was meant for the car... Cut out or mold some area so that the pipes sit even with the rest of the car.

Sorry, not a specific complaint against your car. Just my $0.02. Love the look of yours though! Very nice choice of wheels with that car too.

You my friend, are a very confused man. But to each's own.

Im done posting in this thread...

I am guessing he was referring to not buying a domestic V8. If he checks back he can verify that. To which I have to respond. Ford has a nice package in the new Mustang GT. Chevy is... well... Chevy is uncertain with what is going to happen tomorrow and won't take a chance on anything. Will they go anywhere in the next 3-4 (general warranty coverage... ) years? Probably not. 5-10 years? Might want to start on that coffin just in case. The problem I have with domestic is that they seem scared to try new things. Want more horsepower? Increase displacement. 6.0 Liter too small, build a 7. When you have a 3.5L V-6 (Nissan) making the same amount of power as a 4.6L V-8 (Ford), you question what is going on here. Sadly, the only thing I have been pleasantly suprised about lately is the SRT4. <_<