CS_Nuclear Power Plant

Here is the map I was working on, its all but done. I have moved on to some other ideas I have, so would like any of you that care to give it a run through. The bots play fairly well, just a few annoying bugs that cant be fixed. The hostages cant climb ladders or crawl through the vent, but other that that its ready. Just unzip the map and the custom nav mesh into your map folder and load it up.

http://www.geocities.com/satcomrules/CS_Nuclear.zip

PYRO

The link doesn't work for me either, nor does copy & paste.

I noticed the following on Yahoo though:

"If you've already created an index page, and you're still receiving the "Page Not Available" page, your page may have been suspended for violation of our Terms of Service, if any of the following statements are true:

Pulling files from your GeoCities account to a location outside of Yahoo! GeoCities, such as auction sites, message boards, and other web sites."

The link doesn't work for me either, nor does copy & paste.

I noticed the following on Yahoo though:

"If you've already created an index page, and you're still receiving the "Page Not Available" page, your page may have been suspended for violation of our Terms of Service, if any of the following statements are true:

Pulling files from your GeoCities account to a location outside of Yahoo! GeoCities, such as auction sites, message boards, and other web sites."

Maybe Shep can host it somewhere and post it for me. I dont have time right now to mess with it. I did send it to your email

I have it and will post

Thanks Shep!

On a side note, there is one brush that for some reason doesnt texture properly. Its part of the curb that runs down the road. The other parts show up fine, so I am kind of stumped on it. I tried deleting it and building a new one and doing a copy paste of a part that already shows up properly. Neither of which work. But its a minor detail that shouldnt take away much from the gameplay. With bots it seems to play pretty evenly, but you know as well as I that the bots are not very smart in this game.

PYRO

Here is the map I was working on, its all but done. I have moved on to some other ideas I have, so would like any of you that care to give it a run through. The bots play fairly well, just a few annoying bugs that cant be fixed. The hostages cant climb ladders or crawl through the vent, but other that that its ready. Just unzip the map and the custom nav mesh into your map folder and load it up.

PYRO

Nice map Pyro, played well. Maybe they will put it in the rotation so i can play both sides!

ditto warpig

It's nicely balanced, last night I believe we went 10-9 for the mapnight. There's enough routes for CT's to take without getting too crazy, and the T's can still punch through the CT's to get behind them.

Only suggestion I might make is to perhaps add a little cover on the ramp, but it's far from impossible right now anyways. I'd be for givin it a run in the rotation