Farcry Instincts

TheReverend(c)

In the first Farcry Jack Carver had to use the antidote on the woman, Val. I guess there wasnt enough to go around and he stayed on the iland where he was caught. Apparently he will be a special "specimin" or supermutant if he cant save himself in time.. Check out the trailers on the website. Its irritating that sometimes companys screw the pc community out of good things like this. Its gotta be a marketing thing. You would think theres a lot of money to be made from our market. :D

I haven't played Farcry in awhile, and though I don't remember him using the antidote on himself, I do recall him appearing to change throughout cutscenes, but in the final cutscene when he administers the antidote to Val he looks normal again. Perhaps I don't remember the endgame, but I did get the feeling that he used the antidote on himself, then returned to "antidote" Val (Verbing weirds language).

Jack did take the antidote towards the end of the first game and he did give it to Val at the end.

Actually, Farcry: Instincts is a whole new game. Nothing in the PC version ever happend. The only similarities are some of the guns, the characters, and the fact that you are on an island. The starting is basically the game, you and Val are on a boat that blows up. The difference is you get captured somewhere along the lines and some scientists infect you with the virus. You then start to change and get "super powers". I haven't played the game but i can only guess you get an antidote along the way.

Edited by VooDooPC