New kittens!

Sgt. Spuds

Well, as many know, I have lost both of my cats in the past year, they were great cats, heres some pictures

http://home.mchsi.com/~strang5/Spuds.jpg

http://home.mchsi.com/~strang5/Keek.jpg

It was very, very hard to deal with, but i've gotten over it as much as i ever will.

Well, tonight, the whole family is going down, and im picking out a cat, and my stepmom and stepsister are going to get one also! I cant wait! Pics when they get home!

I got a white one with orangish spots, and my sister got a tourtous shell colored one. Mine was extreamly playfull at the store, but nows hes just kind of checkin stuff out, a little spooked. Hes been in my room ( the room with the most stuff ) for ever, last i checked he was on the top shelf of my, well, shelfs. IDK how he got there, but he did. My sisters cat is a few months younger ( mines 8 months hers is 5 ) but she was just spaied, so she doesnt want anyone comeing up to her, includeing my cat lol. I need a name for mine though...

I was thinking of a leet name, cant think...

But as far as musical names, i thought of jimmi and willie.

Any ideas?

I got a white one with orangish spots, and my sister got a tourtous shell colored one. Mine was extreamly playfull at the store, but nows hes just kind of checkin stuff out, a little spooked. Hes been in my room ( the room with the most stuff ) for ever, last i checked he was on the top shelf of my, well, shelfs. IDK how he got there, but he did. My sisters cat is a few months younger ( mines 8 months hers is 5 ) but she was just spaied, so she doesnt want anyone comeing up to her, includeing my cat lol. I need a name for mine though...

I was thinking of a leet name, cant think...

But as far as musical names, i thought of jimmi and willie.

Any ideas?

Go with Captain Murphy.

Seen em live ;-) !!!!, they put on a good show...

lol, jimmi was up in my bed last night ( hate it, but it can be cute i guess lol ) and he was trying to get my toes under my sheets... weird little guy.. Woke up and heard during the night he had went into my step sisters room and scared her cat out of their, and now we cant find hers ( shes hidding lol )

Gotta love 50 year old men in makeup!

I'd just like to point out that I am exercising restraint with this one...it really is the perfect set up but I think it's best to let you all use your imaginations...

Oh yeah...those are some purrrty kitties spuds! don't seem to like the dog much tho...can ya blame them...he looks wolfy