Hello World Series '05: Sox vs Astros

YoMamma

I was watching the game with ambivilence (sp?) cause I like the Astros and would like to see them finally make it to the WS. Yet I am from Mo and the Cardinals have a lot of 'good' guys on their team.

But the way the crowd when from liftoff decibal noise to a weird gasping sound was incredible. In my mind I heard the Cardinals' fans roar! Just an incredible game.

The whole playoffs this year seem to be really exciting. You have the 18 inning game in Houston and the AJ thing in Chicago. You have had some OUTSTANDING pitching. and now this game last night. Excellent stuff even if my Royals are watching it from their couches.

I, being a Braves fan, am very upset with what happened to my team during the nlds. That 18-inning game... Has left me with one thing. I greatly pitied the Astros during the last half of that game, and still did after the game.

I hope they go all the way to win their first World Series title.

I'll admit, I'm an Astros fan. But, I think they are just over matched in this series. Wouldn't suprise me to see the Sox sweep them tonight.

Astros have struggled all season with their offense. Leaving runners stranded and not producing hits. Kind of suprising they even made it to the WS.

At that, it is an accomplishment to have made it. Better luck next year.

Move over Astros. It's time for the SPURS!!!!! :boing: