Ebil hates ASUS!

EbilDustBunny

*yoinked image*

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A BRAND NEW CARD~! I sent my card... out like a few weeks ago. :bang: Now I have to send it out again. Oh snap i posted the one with the curse word... sorry editing

New edited image: Hell_No_Asus_by_Jenzer.jpg

why does my pic go away and say user posted image?

Edited by EbilDustBunny

GC Alumni
(edited)
I don't understand. Please explain your story.

I had to sent my orginal card to ASUS for repair... I knew that they were going to replace it. My original card overheated caused by a prolly a bad chipset. Blah blah blah... I got a RMA number... shipped my little guy out. I got this new one a few weeks later. But it looks like this guys ---> :freak3:

Now I have to wait another month... I can't ship until after the hurricane since I'm in Florida. This has cost me and extra $80 so far...

1. to buy a tempt card MX4000 I got real cheap

2. Shipping... Asus doesn't not pay for my shipping. THEY SHOULD

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Did they give an explanation why they were taking it back again?

You sure it's the card? Did you purchase the card recently? What's

happening when you put the card in? What's the model # of the card?

AGP or PCI-e? can you post your other system specs?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Ebil, if you ask for a manager and speak to someone higher up and tell them they screwed up and you will not pay for shipping again, they will typically work with you. Otherwise, I would not buy Asus again. I stopped dealing with Abit when I had a bunch of issues with them.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Ebil, if you ask for a manager and speak to someone higher up and tell them they screwed up and you will not pay for shipping again, they will typically work with you.  Otherwise, I would not buy Asus again.  I stopped dealing with Abit when I had a bunch of issues with them.

Heh... I'm going to call them again tomorrow sometime and see if I can get a check for $20.44 or $11 for making me shipping a second time. What I wish to do is see if I can get them to upgrade it to the 7800... they wouldn't be losing money. Or give me my money back... so I can buy the GT7800.

I don't think I can get anyone to pay for a *new* GT6800 for the price I bought it at $399.99. Yeah I was so mad when the GT7800 came out.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Ebil, if you ask for a manager and speak to someone higher up and tell them they screwed up and you will not pay for shipping again, they will typically work with you.  Otherwise, I would not buy Asus again.  I stopped dealing with Abit when I had a bunch of issues with them.

i second that. believe it or not, but i boycott abit too for the same reason...

Just got off the phone with ASUS and they are replaceing my Geforce 6800 with the 7800 and I didn't have to bend any fingers. I have to call them back though and see if they can reburst me for shipping costs and to make sure they send me the whole kit for the GT7800 and not just the card.

Asus is usually a good brand, but any company has a few bad parts that get shipped. I have an Asus mobo right now. The issues I get are driver problems. They usually make great video cards but you got one of the rotten ones. The next time you buy Asus theres a pretty good chance it wont fail on you. Other good brands are: MSI, Chaintech, Soyo, Aopen, etc. Its odd that they would charge you shipping though. Ive only sent back one Asus mobo that was a year old and they replaced it with no probs. Maybe you got an operatoer that doesnt know what their talking about. Have you kept your receipt? Maybe you can go back to the place you purchased it. But since their sending you a 7800 thats pretty much a good thing. :D

(edited)
Asus is usually a good brand, but any company has a few bad parts that get shipped.

Too bad Dell is one of the companies that has a few good parts.

And I thought you were supposed to be keeping up with here vegetable stock, farmer?

Edited by Kruten

Asus is usually a good brand, but any company has a few bad parts that get shipped.

Too bad Dell is one of the companies that has a few good parts.

And I thought you were supposed to be keeping up with here vegetable stock, farmer?

Yes and for a limited time with every metric ton of carrots ordered you get a free GT7800. Shipping is not included.