Pimpin Fatty's Ride

Fatty

Well, the project isn't quite finished, so speakers are just laying in the back. But I have sound!

Huge thanks to the guys for hanging out, especially to Shep who spent his day messing with the wiring, etc.

Here we are:

pimpride.jpg

Oh, and btw, in case you forgot so soon:

l337plateon.jpg

:luxhello:

Quote of the evening:

Just after we rip something out that will not go back in, Clue asks: "This isn't a lease, is it?"

GC Founder

specs...hmmmm....

600 watt amp and 2 6 x 9 speakers added back in the third row? That specific enough? Shep can tell ya if not!

PS. This is about as "pimp" as Fatty would get....it's only adding a little more sound, nothing major (for me it's perfect!). I won't be parking it in some lot and opening the hatch.

thank god, and if youve got a sub, i also would have to ask ya to turn it down if your at a stop light, theres nothing that I hate more than having to sit at a stop light next to some 17 year old, baby faced kid with bleached blond hair, sitting in a 1986 caviler with the stero cranked so high that ever peice of loose rust is flaping around... GRRR

Not saying anything about you, but i was forced to sit through that today... grrr

Looks good othewise, is that a actually computer in your car? Or is it just a lap top sitting in there? I take it you have wireless in your house?

GC Founder

That's a dash-mounted pc. Keyboard slides straight out. I can ban you on the way to or from work, church, and the movies...or while sitting next to you at a stoplight.

Yes, yes...I was like a little kid with a new toy. I've never messed with a soldering iron before. I liked making a ball of molten solder and flipping it onto the ground. Reminded me of T2.

(edited)
thank god, and if youve got a sub, i also would have to ask ya to turn it down if your at a stop light, theres nothing that I hate more than having to sit at a stop light next to some 17 year old, baby faced kid with bleached blond hair, sitting in a 1986 caviler with the stero cranked so high that ever peice of loose rust is flaping around... GRRR

Dont worry Sgt. Spuds, Fatty will be jammin out to Hoody and the Blowfish in his pimped out ride..

Fatty how does that in dash pc get on the internet?? Does it use your cell phone or do you have to find a hotspot???

Edited by Batman

Nice...at least you're drinking labatts while sitting in the driver's seat...good impression to leave on clueless...oh and people driving while talking on their cellphones are bad enough, i laugh when i think about fatty banning someone while cruising :biglaugha:

Fatty how does that in dash pc get on the internet??  Does it use your cell phone or do you have to find a hotspot???

count the bald heads in the picture. factor that plus the amount of empties (beer cans). i think there's enough reflective surface area around to pick up most radio frequencies. :D

That's a dash-mounted pc.  Keyboard slides straight out.  I can ban you on the way to or from work, church, and the movies...or while sitting next to you at a stoplight.

Yes, yes...I was like a little kid with a new toy.  I've never messed with a soldering iron before.  I liked making a ball of molten solder and flipping it onto the ground.  Reminded me of T2.

Hahahahaha! The guys at work won't let me play with the soldering gun. Prolly for good reason. I just want a soldering pen from that thinkgeek.com site for chuckles.