CIV IV

Penty

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to tell it to hurry production. At the bottom of the city screen, just to the right of the window where the units/buildings that are available to be built are shown, there are a bunch of buttons. One of the two buttons on the top is the hurry production button.

You have to tell it to hurry production. At the bottom of the city screen, just to the right of the window where the units/buildings that are available to be built are shown, there are a bunch of buttons. One of the two buttons on the top is the hurry production button.

I got it now, thanks. I'm not sure if its doing what i want it too. I want to lower the population of my city, so people don't get so mad. Will slavery do it? Is there any other way?

I got it now, thanks. I'm not sure if its doing what i want it too. I want to lower the population of my city, so people don't get so mad. Will slavery do it? Is there any other way?

Hurrying production via slavery will definitely reduce the population. You can also stop growth for a while so your city won't expand until you get a chance to build some buildings that will improve happiness. Or I think you can also use negative growth ( starvation ) to reduce the population.

VooDoo, be sure to focus on building city buildings or improvements that give +:) or the red cross symbols. Also, build wonders that increase the amount of happiness in each city, I think there is one or two that do this. The only way to keep citizens happy is to force them to be happy.

Also, constant warfare with will make make your peeps unhappy as well.

Edited by Brillow_Head