Zombie Mod Suggestions

Correction: Everyone give your smoke nades to Chan, because he can't seem to hit me with one when I'm running in a straight line. :P

About the new map, it still isn't in the rotation. It's on the server though, so there's just a setting somewhere that needs to be fixed. Patience, everyone. It'll be there soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing. I'll look into it, but I have a few priorities first:

1. Disabling the "zombies with guns" exploit that some people have figured out. If anyone does that in the meantime, grab their steam ID (by typing "Status" in the console) and post it in the zombie ban thread.

2. Restricting auto-snipers.

3. Fixing the spray identification plugin

4. Remove bomb options from TK menu

Zombies with guns problem? I assume you're referring to being able to pick up a m3/xm1014 and being able to fire? This seems to be a difficult move to pull off, since I assume the player that dropped it had to be in the act of reloading. I noticed this a while back (back when we had 12v12 all humans sometimes). If it's something else, I'd be curious to hear what it is, unless you guys want to keep it on the down-low until it's worked out. To me the only problem with gameplay seems to be CTs camping unreachable places on bomb maps. Back when there were enough human zombies to boost each other it was no big deal, but it's tricky business trying to get a boost from a bot, and sometimes I've found myself typing "kill" in console rather than hop up and down hoping to stab someone in the foot and waiting to be shot in the face.

P.S. Sorry if cs_dracula has been a problem. I remember playing it from a map night and it seemed to be so perfect. A haunted castle, hostages, a few grizly corpses, dark and stormy night, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened to be looking through some of the cs_ maps on my HD and came across one that looks like it might be nice for zombies: cs_churchS. I can't remember ever playing this map, so I'm not sure if the gameplay is buggy or not, but visually it looks like it would fit well with the zombie theme.

Just looked at CS Banana for a link and found another one that might be worth looking at also.

cs_churchs

church