Zombie Mod Suggestions

Greetings, all! I was just promoted to Lead Admin for the zombie server, and as my first order of business, I'd like to see what suggestions you all have for improvement in the zombie mod.

I'll entertain any and all suggestions, but that doesn't mean they'll be implemented. ;) With that in mind, suggest away!

As a reminder, here are some of the changes that will be implemented on Sunday or Monday:

1. regen will be converted back to 30-40hp per second (like it was before).

2. health will go back to 450 for zombies.

3. auto team balancing will be disabled. If this becomes a problem, please let me know and I will re-instate it.

I feel that those 'camping spots' should be allowed back. Part of the fun with the zombie mod was sitting in one place with your team, while a horde of zombies tried to mow everyone down. Now that camping is not allowed in certain spots the game feels more like a run-n-gun type game and its not as fun. Plus, its quite annoying when you run into a 'camping zone' and you are slapped and forced to drop your guns.

Good point.

There are only 2 camping spots I can think of that I don't think should be allowed... and realistically, people are gonna try to get to high ground if they have guns and lots of zombies are attacking anyway.

I'll take out the anti-camp setting too.

i agree that there should be camping spots and i think its curvy that they don't allow it in some places. But i guess its only fair to the zombies...though they do have like 426 Hp points lol. Congratulations unclean! :luxhello:

I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER I LOVE ZOMBIE SERVER

:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie: GO ZOMBIES!

Delusion. Regular stabs reach pretty far, but the alt-fire stab has a very short range. Plus bots know EXACTLY the right point in time to stab.

Besides, there are no settings for zombie stab reach. As a tip, I'd suggest staying AWAY from zombies as much as possible. :P

well i really don'y like the fact that we had 6 human cts vs. 9 zombie bots is their anyway to make people go as zombies or no??? cause it was to easy but it was fun! but to easy with just playing against bots!

and is there i a way to make the bots not camp on a bomb planting map! it's to easy with an awp if a bot just stands there......

I'll play around a bit with the settings to make sure zombies don't camp.

Also, people are free to join the zombie side. Remember, as a zombie, you can control the horde with radio commands. I generally tell them all to follow me, let a few bots be meat shields, and sneak around in the chaos to kill the 3-4 CT's that are there. It works great. :)

cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula cs_dracula ... ?

Is there any way we could get a re-direction from Servers 1&2 to Server 5 when they're full. Maybe if we could do this for a couple weeks we could get some people interested in the mod who don't even know it exsists.

I think that server traffic has increased in the past week, but this would help bring the server back up to its full potential that it had before.

Ok how come i never see any of you actually in the zombie server? when i go there's just a whole bunch of people not in GC. I go in there to play and no one i know is in there and the people that are in there know absolutly nothing about team work.

Ok how come i never see any of you actually in the zombie server? when i go there's just a whole bunch of people not in GC. I go in there to play and no one i know is in there and the people that are in there know absolutly nothing about team work.

I played it yesterday. Thats the first server I go in, unless its empty.

This last week has been kind of hectic for me -- I'm running an Unreal Tournament mixer that involves approximately 100 people, so stuff has been coming up.

However, the team I'm on doesn't value teamwork highly, so I don't think we'll last much longer in the championship. Expect to see Unclean nightly after next week. :)

I've been busy lately to go in there. I haven't been in the GC servers that much lately. I remember like a couple weeks ago I would sit in scopeless an empty scopeless and leave once it gets to like 16 people (probably because I'm not in the mood for CS:S then. Too much can be rough).

• 2 weeks later...