Scout...AWP...or Autosnipe?

ephemeral

well my best gun in the game is the awp. with my deagle ofcourse

but if i cant afford an awp and i am on a level that i can snipe i will buy a scout.

i agree with huggz, it takes skill to be effective with the awp. alot of players think the awp is cheap and is simple to use but it isnt. you have to be good at aiming because there is that reload time when u are wide open to attack, so if you arent a good shot you can get killed easily. on further note i have come to believe that the ones that complain about the awp are the ones that are no good with it.

i dont buy the auto sniper and the only time i use it is if i have no primary weapon and happen to run accross one.

one more thing, about the whole one shot kill thing, if you shoot someone with a 338 caliber gun almost anywhere they arent getting back up. that is why it is one shot unless it is in the feet or lower legs.

i believe steam probably tried a good deal to make the game somewhat real to life.

well my best gun in the game is the awp. with my deagle ofcourse

but if i cant afford an awp and i am on a level that i can snipe i will buy a scout.

i agree with huggz, it takes skill to be effective with the awp.  alot of players think the awp is cheap and is simple to use but it isnt. you have to be good at aiming because there is that reload time when u are wide open to attack, so if you arent a good shot you can get killed easily. on further note i have come to believe that the ones that complain about the awp are the ones that are no good with it.

i dont buy the auto sniper and the only time i use it is if i have no primary weapon and happen to run accross one.

one more thing, about the whole one shot kill thing, if you shoot someone with a 338 caliber gun almost anywhere they arent getting back up.  that is why it is one shot unless it is in the feet or lower legs.

i believe steam probably tried a good deal to make the game somewhat real to life.

I am not a military man but I have seen pictures of folks that have gotten it with a large caliber sniper rifle... not pretty.

If you're going to go through all that work to make a crosshair why not just get a model/skin for the scout with a lazer pointer for noscope? 

I like the scout more.  I can't stay in one place for a while so I shoot then run somewhere else.  Plus  I can run fast enough with it and still be able to shoot someone with noscope if they pop around a corner near me. 

Scout and silenced usp are fun too.

lol dude that would take WAY longer. besides, the sticker seems more...clever.

Nah it doesn't take long at all. I use custom skins only if I find a gun I don't like... so far only the source knife and the scout.

Pshh thats easy! Ever wonder why im so good at scouts?

Well, those little stickers for repairing the 3 holes on the side of paper, just take out the knife, see were the hairs are, then place the sticker over it, then feel free to no scope!

lol i thought of that i long time ago, but all my friends tweaked on me when they found out. but i still use that every once in a while.

The grapple clan does not allow any member to use this form of cheating or any other remote type of cheating. He is the newest member to our clan, he is still learning lol

Pshh thats easy! Ever wonder why im so good at scouts?

Well, those little stickers for repairing the 3 holes on the side of paper, just take out the knife, see were the hairs are, then place the sticker over it, then feel free to no scope!

lol i thought of that i long time ago, but all my friends tweaked on me when they found out. but i still use that every once in a while.

The grapple clan does not allow any member to use this form of cheating or any other remote type of cheating. He is the newest member to our clan, he is still learning lol

lol sam, i dont really use it, but remember that one time when we were playing 1.6 and joe kept rocking everyone opn sighted? lol finally i looked at his screen and he had a piece of paper on it where the crosshair was. lol so actually joe figured it out first not me. but dont worry, i dont use it.

I'm not really fond of sniper rifles of any sort, which i why I try to always play on scopeless servers. But, when I can or do need a sniper rifle, I play to win. I use the AWP first and the AUTO second. I avoid the scout like the plague. It doesn't shoot right in my opinion.

More power to you guys that think the scout is leet and more to those of you who can use it, but i have no qualms gunning you down with an AUTO or AWP. Guess that makes you honorably dead. :D

I use the awp, cuz I like people to die when I shoot them...and it does take good aim and reflexes to use, especially on fast moving targets...i agree w/ whoever said that the people who complain about awps are the people who can't use them, because there is a learning curve.

And besides, getting double kills w/ the awp is REALLY satisfying!

p.s.- To all those that complain about foot, leg and hand shots w/ awp, if you caught that round anywhere, you'd be hurtin

I'd gladdly complain about a death by hand shot from an AWP. But hey, its a game. Damage adds up no matter where you shoot them. In real life you but 10 bullets into someones hand, its going to hurt and bleed and become a stump, thats about it. Meanwhile and AWP bullet has lightning speed neuro-toxin that enters the bloodstream and causes your head to explode no matter where you are hit. :)

Conversly, the only scopped weapon I'll buy if I can help it is the AWP for the very same reason. Anyone find that ironic...hehe

In real life you but 10 bullets into someones hand, its going to hurt and bleed and become a stump, thats about it.

sounds pretty painful to me...maybe I'm just sissy, but a half-dollar sized hole in my hand would probably have me down for the count

Well the awp can be good from time to time. You just stick i guy by himself with an awp and he has it covered for a good long time and your team can focus people power else where. But then again... it sucks so much when everyone has awp and you don't and there's nowhere to go because you'll just be "blocking" someone's view and they take all the kills and action, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

hey i have no idea why this awesomely sweet forum is all the way on the 3rd page, so i thought i'd bring it back. lol jk, but i have now changed my mind, autosnipe is for complete noobs. if you cant get a hit on the first shot, you shouldnt be playing cs anyways. all heil AWP's and SCOUTS!!!!