Age of Empires 3

*BiGBonES**

the first age of empires started off my gaming experience, and it was great. The second was even better, it got me involved in online gaming. Now, the third is being finished for the end off 2005.

Who's buying it? Who's played the demo? Who's about to go and bounce on the bed with anticipation? w0000000t!

official website

Download the demo/ trailors/ screenshots by scrolling down the page and looking around the site.

ahhh I was so excited after I managed to get an update from the ES multiplayer server, I thought "finally, the college will let me play 1 game online!" But at the very last minute it wouldn't let me play :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Well, the game still owns when you play against the computer, but I miss them custom scenario maps like castle blood and them funny rpg scenarios that some nutter created :(

finally a game the wife and I play together...shes not very agressive...she builds all these walls and 'likes to just build things' ....

oh well...still fun trying diff strats on her.

I must say I do the exact same thing. You can never have too many walls! When I used to play Command & Conquer: Red Alert, my brother would mock me becuase I build little sand bag walls and such around my base.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The custom map community on aoe3 is disappointing to say the least. Theres about 4 custom maps out there, and they are not particulary special.

Its so bad that I even contemplated building a few custom rpg and technologies/kill blood maps myself, but I can't be bothered to learn how all the triggers work again <_<

The only good custom map out on the ESO community is called Total war 1 - infinite resources and just a big circle to battle in. Its all about having hundreds of buildings so you can create an army of 200men in literally 15 seconds or so. Apart from that theres a lot of wall building involved to show your dominance over the map.

Its a good map, but nothing compares to the maps in aoe2 like archers blood and castle blood. Hopefully someone will take it upon their shoulders to make great maps like these, then an even better map builder will design some rpg style aoe3 maps where you take one character around the map who builds up hp and attack points etc