I got banned

Guest Rabidspoonz39

Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guests
(edited)

Hello this is 5.0 | Rabidspoonz, i have been playing on the midwest #1 server for the past couple of days along with some of my clanmates and while i was on my own server i was messing around with some noobs and changed my name to 5.0 | [myg0t], i thought it was pretty funny and so did alot of other ppl but i didnt change my name before joining your server and apparently you have that name on your autoban list and before i could even get in the server i got banned hardcore. I wish I had a server like yours, our server doesnt have alot of "skillful" players and things get rediculously easy, whereas there are alot more ppl and less annoying players here. steam id is :

5.0 | Rabidspoonz STEAM_0:0:4874192

hope to get unbanned as soon as possible later :spin2:

Edited by Rabidspoonz39

Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guest Rabidspoonz39
Guests
(edited)

hmmm.... i have no idea but i assure you i was there wednsday night and thursday night and maybe friday im not sure

can i still get unbanned?

Edited by Rabidspoonz39

Hello this is 5.0 | Rabidspoonz, i have been playing on the midwest #1 server for the past couple of days along with some of my clanmates and while i was on my own server i was messing around with some noobs and changed my name to 5.0 | [myg0t], i thought it was pretty funny and so did alot of other ppl but i didnt change my name before joining your server and apparently you have that name on your autoban list and before i could even get in the server i got banned hardcore. I wish I had a server like yours, our server doesnt have alot of "skillful" players and things get rediculously easy, whereas there are alot more ppl and less annoying players here. steam id is :

5.0 | Rabidspoonz STEAM_0:0:4874192

hope to get unbanned as soon as possible later :spin2:

"I wish I had a server like yours, our server doesnt have alot of "skillful" players and things get rediculously easy, whereas there are alot more ppl and less annoying players here."

why do people always say that? they want the admins to feel better and show that they really like the server.. so they can get out of the penelty..

NuT- :huh::huh::huh: