Photo-person

duma

Does the FF06 have an official photo-person? I ask because it is a bit of a hobby of mine, and I would like to toss my hat in the ring. This is, of course, still assuming that I can make it.

(It also relates to the fact that I am not a card players, so I would rather snap some pictures and drink.)

So yeah.... I just need to know if I should bother bringing my SLR + Flash + tripid + digital camera, or just bring the digital.

I would like to close by saying: I really am hoping that my exam is early. I might have to find a class that I know will be over - just so I can go.

Edited by duma

Does the FF06 have an official photo-person? I ask because it is a bit of a hobby of mine, and I would like to toss my hat in the ring. This is, of course, still assuming that I can make it.

(It also relates to the fact that I am not a card players, so I would rather snap some pictures and drink.)

So yeah.... I just need to know if I should bother bringing my SLR + Flash + tripid + digital camera, or just bring the digital.

I would like to close by saying: I really am hoping that my exam is early. I might have to find a class that I know will be over - just so I can go.

Whether you are the official photo person or not, you may bring your cameras and take all the pictures you want. Rashad was last year, so I would assume the job is his unless he decides he can't do it this year for some reason. However, there were several people taking pictures last year, including me (had just bought my DSLR), and we just had everyone who took pictures send them to us.

Whether you are the official photo person or not, you may bring your cameras and take all the pictures you want. Rashad was last year, so I would assume the job is his unless he decides he can't do it this year for some reason. However, there were several people taking pictures last year, including me (had just bought my DSLR), and we just had everyone who took pictures send them to us.

cool!

Ya, before you leave, just burn a copy of the pics for me, that's all. The more pictures the better!

In all the past events, we've just loaded all the pics onto the web for the gallery.

With 3 different peeps going at it, we may have to reconsider that.

Ya, before you leave, just burn a copy of the pics for me, that's all.  The more pictures the better!

In all the past events, we've just loaded all the pics onto the web for the gallery.

With 3 different peeps going at it, we may have to reconsider that.

Yeah, I'm actually weeding some out before I upload and reformat the new FF site. We'll keep a zip of ALL the pics, but there's a lot of them that are duplicates or that just don't need to be on the site.

It would be very nice to have a DSLR. I want the Cannon...

Already had an N50, when I discovered I could use the lenses I already have with the D70 and because of the Digital CCD there was a multiplier of 1.5 on the throw distance of the 35mm lenses I couldn't justify not going Nikon. The D200 is due out in the next several months, almost wished I had waited for it, but the D70 is a really really nice camera, does everything I need as an amateur so far.