Four Weeks, little, to no CS

Just thought I would give a note to those who have Xfire pm'd me, I can't play for a while. I have to start getting ready for exams. I do plan to play for short periods, but I can't play very extensively for a while.

:(

talking about efficiency...93.88% for TMP for myself.

I have 1351 kills with the shotgun...seriously I only recently playing with that gun alot, Alivemetal really pads my kills :)

And I just realized I have killed Major Malfunction 47 times....no wonder he is always mean to me :(

Okay, so I have an 81.1% efficiency with the P90 instead of your whopping 95.5% efficiency.  I call that HAX!!  I'd think with that rate of effienciency that you'd be higher on the board.

Wow.... I didn't even know that. I don't frequent the stats page very often, and I don't think I have ever looked at my effiency (usually just check to see if I am still in 1st place with the gun). Don't worry though, you will have about 4 weeks to make up ground. :(

I also noticed that vovik kills my stats. Which must mean he always joins the easy team..... what?

I have 1351 kills with the shotgun...seriously I only recently playing with that gun alot, Alivemetal really pads my kills :)

And I just realized I have killed Major Malfunction 47 times....no wonder he is always mean to me :(

WooT I got 97% with the Mac10 and 82% with the TMP

WooT I got 97% with the Mac10 and 82% with the TMP

Don't you go an hijack my thread!

/Shakes fist at mo

Don't you go an hijack my thread!

/Shakes fist at mo

Oh right...good luck haxking your exams!

Yeah, me not gonna play for awhile either :(

My HD decided to die so until I get a new one (mid next week?) I won't be playing. Errhhhh......gotta go female hunting again....

Errrm...only shoot what you plan on eating...no thats not right...uhhh...is it duck or rabbit season? I can never tell...

Edited by anonymo

• 4 months later...

Bump!

It is that time again. I played too late last night, and I have to pay for it today. I can't afford to let that happen again. So, you shall not see me unless it is a Saturday morning, or a quick play at night.

I will be back in greater action second week of May.

Bump!

It is that time again. I played too late last night, and I have to pay for it today. I can't afford to let that happen again. So, you shall not see me unless it is a Saturday morning, or a quick play at night.

I will be back in greater action second week of May.

*climbs into same boat*

Yar! I be swabbing the decks of life this week...Yahar!

• 4 weeks later...
:( everything's just starting for me. got a presentation in less than an hour. getting me stressed and stuff. next week is the finals week.

I got out of bed at 11am today. Enjoy.

I got out of bed at 11am today. Enjoy.

:unsure:

It was a taunt. I am all relaxed and sleeping in, while you are a stress ball and lack sleep. Well, at least that is how I was for the two weeks of my finals.