Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

YoMamma

I saw it the other day, and to be honest, I thought it was a big disappointment.

If I hadn't read the book then this film would have made absolutely no sense what so ever. Compared to the book, I would give this film about 1/5. compared to lord of the rings (film), I would give it about 2 out of 5.

The film just didn't do what the book did for me. It didn't build up the frustration that the book builds up.

I'm looking forward to the last book :blink:

The brillow pad is my head. (actually its a scotch brite and brillow is spelled brillo, but who's checking :) )

Yea you ever see Raising Arizona with Nicolas Cage? Theres a part in it where Nick robs a store for diapers and money with a panty on his head. Its a Cohen brothers movie. He walks up to the old clerk and the clerk says " Boy? you got a panty on yo head!" Funny. :D

Edited by TheReverend(c)

The brillow pad is my head. (actually its a scotch brite and brillow is spelled brillo, but who's checking :) )

Yea you ever see Raising Arizona with Nicolas Cage? Theres a part in it where Nick robs a store for diapers and money with a panty on his head. Its a Cohen brothers movie. He walks up to the old clerk and the clerk says " Boy? you got a panty on yo head!" Funny. :D

Not to be a stickler, but... after he robs the store (kid with braces was the clerk) and is running around the neighborhood, he stops a truck and the old guy inside the truck tells him he has a panty on his head.

It is one of the funniest movies ever!

I saw it the other day, and to be honest, I thought it was a big disappointment.

If I hadn't read the book then this film would have made absolutely no sense what so ever. Compared to the book, I would give this film about 1/5. compared to lord of the rings (film), I would give it about 2 out of 5.

The film just didn't do what the book did for me. It didn't build up the frustration that the book builds up.

I'm looking forward to the last book  :blink:

Can you cram a 754-page book into 150 minutes?

No I can't.

The film is good considering the fact that the story is so long and the film is so short, but just because they did well with their time restrictions, it does not make it a good film.

I would say you can compare the LOTR books with harry potter books, but you can't compare the harry potter films to the lotr films at all.

Not to be a stickler, but... after he robs the store (kid with braces was the clerk) and is running around the neighborhood, he stops a truck and the old guy inside the truck tells him he has a panty on his head.

It is one of the funniest movies ever!

Yea thats right. I must be gettin old. Still funny though! :D

********SPOILER, IF YOU HAVNE'T SEEN THE MOVIE DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST******************

''

'

''

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

why didn't harry tell dumbledorf that malfoi (sp) was a deathdealer???

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

****END OF SPOILER*****************

I was wondering the same thing!!!!!!!! That's the only thing about the movie that bugged me.