Smaller sized headsets

Casper

Hey all, Have a question about headsets. I have decided to embrace my Wife's inner Gamer. (not that I really didn't before) For mothers day last year, I built her 2.4ghz intel machine 1gig of ram, ati 9200se 128mb. (handme down ) complete with all the stuff that Wives/girlfriends like, Lots of LED's and UV crap. smile3.gif

Well, up untill a week ago, she didn't game at all. she used the machine to Pw00n3x0r Live journal. Now she's into World of Warcraft, completely addicted. So, I have a Teamspeak server and am trying to get her and her friends to use it, but she needs a headset.

I picked up The Altec Lansing AHS302i for her however they are too big and do not sit right. Conventional "head phones" have the same problem. (she has a small head)

So I was wondering, does anyone know of a good headset that would fit the head size of a 13-16 yr old? (for the record, my wife is 23) No preferance between USB or 3.5mm plugs. Must be a headphone/mic combo, and under $60

Edited by Casper

So I was wondering, does anyone know of a good headset that would fit the head size of a 13-16 yr old?

rolf. glad you cleared that up. The Plantronics audio .80's are quite small and worked pretty good.

it still seems a bit big... the temple pieces look like they are not adjustable. hmmm...

I would be a fool not to clarify the age of my wife prior to that statement.

I'll vouch for the Logitech Precision ones. I retired them after I got a highback desk chair. My wife uses em now. She like the open air design (no more overheated ears) and it has a solid mic and sound.

Edited by HWarrior