css_galleria + de_contra

stutters

sooooo, whatcha think? just to keep things fresh, it's time for one of these to go. vote for which one to dump, and then pick one you want to replace it with. here's what's not in rotation:

de_concreteplant

de_coldfusion

de_cliffcabin_s

de_Church_Marq2

de_archive

de_antzfarm

aim_taliben

cs_beirut2

cs_haste

cs_jungle

cs_junkyard

cs_kismayo

cs_militia_bymicosV1

de_3rdstreet

de_alivemetal

de_goldeneye_library_beta

de_jor1_b2

de_losttemple

de_rat_cuisine_v5

de_rats

de_thematrix_11

ka_airdrop2

go go go!

My vote is too keep both of them and get rid of cs_assault, cs_italy, and de_dust. :o The logistic assault was much better for ct's. It atleast gives them a chance to win. Regular assault is boring from the massive amount of camping.

My vote is too keep both of them and get rid of cs_assault, cs_italy, and de_dust.  :o The logistic assault was much better for ct's.  It atleast gives them a chance to win.  Regular assault is boring from the massive amount of camping.

I like the idea of getting rid of some of the more one-sided maps, especially assault and dust. I still don't really like contra or galleria. I vote Jungle! and there was also a really cool map, winter setting, where the ct's spawn out in the snow by the two vehicles and run to a sort of facility w/ a big open area in the middle, it's a defuse map, i think de_coldfusion. That one was really cool.

I'm all for dumping Gallerea and dust. I like assult but i can just put it next map whenever i want so if others don't want it in the rotation that's fine with me. Assult takes a skilled group of snipers to make CT's come up on top.