KING KONG!!!

Kilzugud

Would you say this movie is worth watching for someone that's never really cared for King Kong, or any of the Godzilla movies? I watched one Godzilla that was semi-cool, the one where all the baby godzillas are beingborn in the subway and the giant fish pile trap . . . .

I also like Peter Jackson's movies, if that matters. Hopefully, he's moving right on to the Halo movie now! :biglaugha:

Would you say this movie is worth watching for someone that's never really cared for King Kong, or any of the Godzilla movies? I watched one Godzilla that was semi-cool, the one where all the baby godzillas are beingborn in the subway and the giant fish pile trap . . . .

I also like Peter Jackson's movies, if that matters. Hopefully, he's moving right on to the Halo movie now!  :biglaugha:

Ya, it's worth seeing in the theaters. I REALLY did like it. My only complaint was that there was some 'extreme fake action' at times. Peter Jackson stayed true to the original King Kong, which I liked. Then again you said you didn't like the original...

someone that's never really cared for King Kong, or any of the Godzilla movies?

Did you not like the originals because of their lack of new age effects or did you not like the story lines? If you just couldn't stand the effects then go see the new one. If you didn't like the story then you won't be able to stand this new version at all.

I also like Peter Jackson's movies, if that matters. Hopefully, he's moving right on to the Halo movie now!  :biglaugha:

I beleive he doing the Hobbit next. :D